|Leader||Prime Minister Sasha Everett|
The United States of Escalver is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Prime Minister Sasha Everett with an even hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, ban on automobiles, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 3.408 billion Escalverian have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Marsden. The average income tax rate is 35.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Escalvian economy, worth 415 trillion Peecs a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Tourism. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 121,994 Peecs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Millions of Escalverian are excellent swimmers, wildlife have trouble navigating the electric fences surrounding national forests, the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists, and bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Escalver's national animal is the Red Panda, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Agnosticism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Escalver voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Safe Disposal of Nuclear Waste".
- : Escalver was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Escalver voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Confederacy of Layem".
- : Escalver endorsed The Satellite State of Corsoaua.
- : Escalver was endorsed by The Satellite State of Corsoaua.
- : Escalver was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Escalver, bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes.
- : Following new legislation in Escalver, the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists.
- : Following new legislation in Escalver, wildlife have trouble navigating the electric fences surrounding national forests.
- : Following new legislation in Escalver, millions of Escalverian are excellent swimmers.
Endorsements Received: 72 » Regnum Italiae, Invernessia, Saiwania, Warzakie, Girvage, Meropis, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, The Champions League, North of Americas, St Scarlett, Thracia Republic, Eco-Paris Reformation, Elisabethshagen, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, Walfo, Northern German Federation, Pilipinas and Malaya, Mynox, Eppur, Thracia and Crimea, Gliesetonia, Zulrich, Kanokla, GanymedEuropa, Apabeossie, Irminsulia, Quentenia, Jim the Baptist, Tschechisches Reich, Nardin, Greater Icelandia, Dark Matter, Someseni, The Federal States of Ezasao, The New Nordic Union, Brakanistan, Imperium Anglorum, Feldorf, An Clar, Savinecross, Trixeland, Agausia, Arbere, Umeria, Alsted, Belvanski, The New Mexican Confederation, Christian Terra, Galway-Dublin, and 22 others.Maritzal, Berlin and Hanover, Ausvelt, Mombourg, Othenhiem, Europe a Nation, Lochaber and Glencoe, Wombelland, Rary, Parliamentary Laramidia, Kebabian States, Armbruster, Nuweland, MEoW-mEoW-mIa, Dervenland, Dabarastan, Heplon, Gorzi, Noristoniaka, Chioganah, The Reunited Yugoslavs, and Corsoaua.