The Bureaucratic Kingdom of Eruopia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Octavious Montegue with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, ritual sacrifices, and digital currency. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 10.297 billion Eruopians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Verona. The average income tax rate is 99.6%.
The strong Eruopian economy, worth a remarkable 2,304 trillion Eruops a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Average income is an amazing 223,795 Eruops, with the richest citizens earning 6.8 times as much as the poorest.
The nation is known abroad mostly for its Parliamentary antics, sea side cafes are required by law to close during summer, excessive wheelchair ramps on government buildings have been compared to theme park attractions, and Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Verona to enjoy their national art. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eruopia's national animal is the Dragon Steed, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Zathoriaism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eruopia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Eruopia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Freed Animals.
- : Eruopia was endorsed by The Communist of Ziwaiworld.
- : Following new legislation in Eruopia, Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Verona to enjoy their national art.
- : Following new legislation in Eruopia, excessive wheelchair ramps on government buildings have been compared to theme park attractions.
- : Following new legislation in Eruopia, sea side cafes are required by law to close during summer.
- : Eruopia was reclassified from "Capitalizt" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Following new legislation in Eruopia, the nation is known abroad mostly for its Parliamentary antics.
- : Following new legislation in Eruopia, the military is blowing up any threat to employment within the nation.
- : Following new legislation in Eruopia, people's charity begins and ends at home.
Endorsements Received: 139 » Eagas, Surfidonia, Survivoristan, Todd McCloud, Oceanic Peoples, Bai Lung, Goodnamesarerare, Trimmania, Kaigi, Ethalria, Wikichang, Tripartite State, The Empire of Rijelv, Brotherland, Elejamie, Aenglaland, The Romanum Legio, New Leganes, Dudmun, Bhattacharyaland, Slys Paws, Fyrdowsi, Forodhar, Freedom Fascists, Adolanta, Mundiferrum, Axdel, Lyontisia, Harro Waarudho, Dracconis, Ktox, Pekweng, Staynes, Newpromisedland, Blobbo, Dragonia, Propwash, TethehAlla, Mexregiona, Caltharus, Wizardonia, Blazing Samaritan, Svolvaer, Lortas, Supreme States of America, Celebia, Lanagon, Adavan, Barishnakovia, The Atlae Isles, and 89 others.Unger under over, Polumetia, Davinhia, Rex Ventorum, Mexiklyn, Armali, NEILCo, Etiowsa, Ridann, Drunken Seal Islands, Janfort, Radnia, Robjtopia, Elkenian, Servants of Gizmo, Nightmare Dominion, Palidia, Ceruleasia, Talusi, Jadeistan, Mephistonia, Baumdahl, Yvanos, National Peoples Republic of the Tao, Spoontuis, Solmalron, Anhuranu, Sanctum Britannian Imperii, Edelfarat, Molzavar, Lyruumica, Nyaa, Janderhoff, Commonwealth Of Astoria, Draccaria, Nouevas, Serneria, The Crimean Enclave, DatBoiMemes, Lantros, Hervasam, Kitrana, Urimel, Querious, Ponyo, The Hobart Republic, Default Republic, Lin Manuel Miranda, The Underwood Industrial Empire, Areast, Tenaltel, Taurora, Drachenburg Federation, The United Territories of Providence, NEW NAZARUS, Istvatan, Lerison, Nexeravia, Hyanedai, Alekya, Toussai, Waldangelbach, Heiraria, Winlando, The island of Kiria, Citadellia, Nabta Playa, Douchestanza, East Malaysia, New Pruessen, Penfifteen, Isla Oscura, Norport, Bachtendekuppen, Hajimeru, Equilibrium Center, Idyllismo, Moderate Utopia, Nantinland, Whynotigan, Ominire, Aelitia, Scuolia, Noname people, Vanderbilt Warfare, Asian Pacific Islands, Kambia, Ziwaiworld, and Freed Animals.