The Community of Eruistan is a massive, cultured nation, renowned for its feral children, avant-garde cinema, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.054 billion Eruians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Environment. The average income tax rate is 95.6%.
The very strong Eruian economy, worth 385 trillion Nones a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Cheese Exports. Average income is 95,209 Nones, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts, the Eruian Intelligence Agency relies on internet search engines to know what is happening overseas, East Lebatuckese astronauts' favorite game during downtime on the Multinational Space Station is 'I Spy', and frat-house partying has become the national pastime. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eruistan's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eruistan was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Danera.
- : Eruistan was endorsed by The Serenissimus Republique of Venovica.
- : Eruistan was endorsed by The Holy Jebist-Posadist Order of Dekks.
- : Eruistan was endorsed by The Kingdom of Cuscatlan.
- : Eruistan was endorsed by The Kingdom of Cessnia.
- : Eruistan was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Nuevo Burrito.
- : Eruistan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments and Most Influential.
- : Eruistan was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Westerlies.
- : Eruistan lost the endorsement of The Smeckledorfed Bois of Student Loan Debt.
- : Eruistan was endorsed by The Arborist Federation of Gallifrax.