The State-Authorised Incels of Erroria is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by 174797 Seriph with an iron fist, and notable for its smutty television, frequent executions, and zero percent divorce rate. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 1.912 billion Errorim are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The relatively small, corrupt, pro-business, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of FATALcrash. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 48.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Errorical economy, worth 549 trillion koreburns a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Retail. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 287,267 koreburns, with the richest citizens earning 7.2 times as much as the poorest.
The roads are notorious throughout the region for their peril, bins outnumber trees in city parks, doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion, and failed genetic experiments wreak havoc as they roam the countryside. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Erroria's national animal is the Glitch, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is being depressed.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Erroria was endorsed by The Pontifical Republic of Sancta Romana Ecclesia.
- : Erroria was endorsed by The Red Menace of Lormia.
- : Erroria was endorsed by The Totally Rad Time Traveler of Altino.
- : Erroria was endorsed by The Hidden Closet of The Wayfarer.
- : Erroria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Erroria was endorsed by The Four Legged Masters of The Litterbox.
- : Erroria was reclassified from "Corporate Police State" to "Compulsory Consumerist State".
- : Following new legislation in Erroria, failed genetic experiments wreak havoc as they roam the countryside.
- : Erroria lodged a message on the Karma Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Erroria, doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion.
Endorsements Received: 62 » Takura, Bitty Kitty, Sanjikurisa, Democratic Republic of Appomattox, The Moroccan Kingdom, Republic of Markano, Pratiloma, Armah Leo, Mega Jorts, Fuzzbuckets, Gardniath, 36 Intersections, Elvaeia Regnum, Ghad, Robo Communism, Emililandia, Griffenhaven, Saleaxeana, Ardainius, Anime Florida, Neir Mordia, Audysey, MeezerFever, Big Daddy Government, Tezikstan, Grandidierite, Doorkingtonia, Jonica, Laniron, Beansburrow, Takh Avros, Brazhensky, Empirical Switzerland, Hanneria, Sukkun, Polts and quallia, Cannabish, Crashtasia, Paragonisa, Second Mars, Rathanur, Krishna Rashtra, Lurmenia, Levont, Maximalist, Scunt, Austria TwoPointO, Gor Etonemen, Untitedpeople, Kjiit, and 12 others.Cogitatio and Sententia, Canis Lupus Familiarus, WhateverMaaaaan, The nepal himalayas, Ryuujin, Gexe, New Rapids, The Litterbox, The Wayfarer, Altino, Lormia, and Sancta Romana Ecclesia.