The Federation of Erlyia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Eredith Rizeres with an iron fist, and renowned for its frequent executions, infamous sell-swords, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 2.668 billion Erlyians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Azuros. The average income tax rate is 85.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Erlyian economy, worth 482 trillion cryskis a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 180,943 cryskis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Social media sites go into shutdown for days at a time to censor user content, old dogs don't have to learn new tricks but they have to prove they haven't forgotten old ones, all children's clothes come in only cream and off-white to prevent offense, and the upper class have been throwing riots after hunting was recently banned. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Erlyia's national animal is the raptor, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Erlyia was endorsed by The Elo Hell of The Salvation States.
- : Erlyia was endorsed by The Generically Named Nation of Bobs raider puppet.
- : Erlyia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Erlyia's influence in Lazarus rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Following new legislation in Erlyia, the upper class have been throwing riots after hunting was recently banned.
- : Following new legislation in Erlyia, all children's clothes come in only cream and off-white to prevent offense.
- : Following new legislation in Erlyia, old dogs don't have to learn new tricks but they have to prove they haven't forgotten old ones.
- : Following new legislation in Erlyia, social media sites go into shutdown for days at a time to censor user content.
- : Erlyia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Following new legislation in Erlyia, frequent fliers are obliged to submit to invasive security procedures by government security.
Endorsements Received: 61 » Letnem, Treadwellia, New Rogernomics, SVR2200, Turkish-Ottoman, The Sigometh Dynasty, Kan Po, Hycronesia, Tymus, Kamikaze89, Aflana, Denado, Loftegen 2, Margandy, Aleckandor, Courlany, Burning Pants, Aigania, Caybow, Nargorthia, Sombrassino, Li Ka Shing Administrative Region, Axixic, Darkium, Aaecilia, Halliway, Steel Vagabonds, Praenestia, Rommanda, Capercom, Wintermoot III, The Rin Mang, Dhan, Sophisica, Lazarene Ryccia, Marcellinople, Custadia, Altmar, Neue Coolidge, LithuaniCon, Siberia Nova, Guiness Freaks, Arkanik, Snoodum, Frankish Peoples, Germansberg, Nova Zemlya, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Middle Ketalia, Sireco, and 11 others.Lake Flotillas, The Illusian Empire, Outancotietrothis, Wishper, Snipeower, Astalen, Debussy, Xracona, Misarchia, Bobs raider puppet, and The Salvation States.