The Empire of Eridue is a massive, safe nation, remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, smutty television, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 1.274 billion Eridueans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Defense, Administration, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 55.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Eriduean economy, worth 142 trillion Karls a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 112,081 Karls, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
There's never enough space in space, advert breaks are played at lower volumes to make them easier to ignore, manufacturers are sued for almost anything not covered in their catalogue-sized manuals, and the number of students attending university has reached a record high. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Eridue's national animal is the Emu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Eridue, the number of students attending university has reached a record high.
- : Following new legislation in Eridue, manufacturers are sued for almost anything not covered in their catalogue-sized manuals.
- : Following new legislation in Eridue, advert breaks are played at lower volumes to make them easier to ignore.
- : Eridue endorsed The Confederacy of Eagas.
- : Following new legislation in Eridue, there's never enough space in space.
- : Following new legislation in Eridue, the government is more interested in identifying problems than fixing them.
- : Following new legislation in Eridue, builders across Eridue are blocked up with orders for new public loos.
- : Following new legislation in Eridue, the government is in utter turmoil following the recent abolishment of the tax code.
- : Following new legislation in Eridue, the 'Museum Of Stuff We Stole' is a tourist favourite.
- : Eridue was endorsed by The Confederacy of Eagas.
Endorsements Received: 47 » Fedele, H-Zhena, Roissyland, Rhealaliit, Wiranath, Bachtendekuppen, Janoobi Jazair, Ravendi, Todd McCloud, Pakitsk, BearStackof2015, Hizuru, Aelitia, Davelands, Axdel, Someseni, Marrico, Brotherland, Am Echad, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, The Angel of Charity, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Kilkire, Funkadelia, The United Neo American Union, VW53Aland, Kangarawa, Plazland, Just Vale 2, Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Bullpups, Escade, Sericena, Staynes, Commodore Badger, States of Carolina, Marrabuk, Avakael, Aleister, Yemeni Locusts, East Malaysia, Firenation91, Zukchiva, Asendavia, and Eagas.