The Empire of Eridue is a massive, safe nation, remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, compulsory military service, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.87 billion Eridueans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Healthcare, and Defense also on the agenda, while Spirituality is ignored. The average income tax rate is 81.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Eriduean economy, worth 396 trillion Karls a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 138,157 Karls, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Getting an autograph has become harder than ever, weird kids who eat bugs are breaking the law, chickens roam the streets freely, and nobody looks each other in the eye at neighborhood block parties any more. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Eridue's national animal is the Emu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eridue was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Coruh.
- : Eridue was endorsed by The Free Land of Santa Dystopia.
- : Eridue was endorsed by The United States of Filipopol.
- : Eridue was endorsed by The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Eridue was endorsed by The ENDORSE LIBERTANNY of The Atlae Isles.
- : Eridue was endorsed by The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
- : Eridue was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Flying Snow.
- : Eridue was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Following new legislation in Eridue, nobody looks each other in the eye at neighborhood block parties any more.
- : Following new legislation in Eridue, chickens roam the streets freely.
Endorsements Received: 50 » H-Zhena, Wiranath, Pakitsk, BearStackof2015, Hizuru, Axdel, Someseni, Brotherland, Am Echad, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Kilkire, The United Neo American Union, VW53Aland, Kangarawa, Plazland, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Bullpups, Sericena, Firenation91, Eagas, A Slanted Black Stripe, East Malaysia, Matdor, Marrabuk, Stellar Colonies, Ridann, Republic of Berzerkistan, Squid Ruinosa, Evrigenis, Modra, Asendavia, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Tretrid, Acronis, The Three States of Fortuna, Ripsylvania, Peoples Republic of GG, Staynes, Aivintis, Jakubonia, Mays Austrian Nation, Oofery, BuciLand, The Atlae Isles, A mean old man, Filipopol, Santa Dystopia, and Coruh.