|Capital||The Black Tower|
|Leader||Mazrim The Black Dragon|
The Republic of Ergtrini is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Mazrim The Black Dragon with an even hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, national health service, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.387 billion Ergtrinians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Black Tower. The average income tax rate is 43.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Ergtrinian economy, worth 158 trillion taims a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 114,049 taims, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
A recent political speech drew the ire of nerds everywhere after the speaker claimed that Darth Vader was Harry Potter's father, workers have their fruitcake and eat it too, most political debates are settled with fistfights, and ghost regiments exist only on paper. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ergtrini's national animal is the rag, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ergtrini, ghost regiments exist only on paper.
- : Following new legislation in Ergtrini, most political debates are settled with fistfights.
- : Following new legislation in Ergtrini, workers have their fruitcake and eat it too.
- : Following new legislation in Ergtrini, a recent political speech drew the ire of nerds everywhere after the speaker claimed that Darth Vader was Harry Potter's father.
- : Following new legislation in Ergtrini, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Ergtrini, fake designer clothes are shredded and burnt while many in the world don't have a shirt on their back.
- : Ergtrini was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Following new legislation in Ergtrini, high school boys are required to pass vigorous self-mastery and sensitivity training to graduate.
- : Following new legislation in Ergtrini, snap elections are called over every minor impasse.
- : Following new legislation in Ergtrini, the "temporary replacement bus service" is now a permanent fixture.
Endorsements Received: 39 » Treadwellia, Nargorthia, The Rin Mang, Imkiville, Aflana, New Rogernomics, Guiness Freaks, Loftegen 2, Hycronesia, Sombrassino, SunnyPhiladelphia, Aigania, Altmar, Derthal, Courlany, Denado, Axixic, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Perchan, Burning Pants, Caybow, Lake Flotillas, The New California Republic, Lazarene Ryccia, Rommanda, Capercom, Tiegenhof, Sophisica, Halliway, Kan Po, Steel Vagabonds, Aguaria Major, Lutfan, Turkish-Ottoman, Kakatiya, The Sigometh Dynasty, Shangri-La Valley, and Your Imaginary Friend.