The Mamlekhet of Eretz Yisrael HaShlema is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Keysariyt Hanssen with an iron fist, and remarkable for its frequent executions, complete lack of prisons, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 3.396 billion Israelis are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yerushalayim-Tel Aviv. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 43.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Israeli economy, worth 376 trillion shekels a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 110,843 shekels, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 321,944 per year while the poor average 30,207, a ratio of 10.7 to 1.
Bus ads propagandize causes ranging from sexual revolution to religious pogroms, large sections of Eretz Yisrael HaShlema have been named national reserves to protect the native tribes living there, most people suffer from some form of hearing loss, and it is not politically correct to suspect that a serially convicted burglar might steal again. Crime is totally unknown. Eretz Yisrael HaShlema's national animal is the Kelev Kna'ani, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Yahadut.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eretz Yisrael HaShlema voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Self-defense".
- : Eretz Yisrael HaShlema was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Eretz Yisrael HaShlema voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Greenhouse Gas Cap and Trade Program ".
- : Eretz Yisrael HaShlema voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Administrative Compliance Act".
- : Eretz Yisrael HaShlema was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Eretz Yisrael HaShlema updated the World Factbook entry in Nordisches Kaiserreich.
- : Eretz Yisrael HaShlema voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Conversion Therapy".
- : Eretz Yisrael HaShlema was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Eretz Yisrael HaShlema voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Ban on Secret Treaties"".
- : Eretz Yisrael HaShlema was endorsed by The Done DEal of IsiMUd.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Suur-Harjumaa.