The Allied States of Eravon is a huge, orderly nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 711 million Eravonians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The relatively small, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Impenetrable. The average income tax rate is 8.9%.
The very strong Eravonian economy, worth 53.5 trillion Edons a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Cheese Exports, and Book Publishing. Average income is 75,268 Edons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
Bread-gangs raid restaurant waste bins to stockpile uneaten rolls, coffee-addicted citizens look forward to baristas getting their name wrong at local coffee shops, royalist is the most offensive slur in the Eravonian language, and manual labourers must be willing to have cybernetic limbs to get a job. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low. Eravon's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Eravon, manual labourers must be willing to have cybernetic limbs to get a job.
- : Following new legislation in Eravon, royalist is the most offensive slur in the Eravonian language.
- : Eravon endorsed The Pontifical Republic of Sancta Romana Ecclesia.
- : Eravon endorsed The Community of Robo Communism.
- : Eravon was endorsed by The Community of Robo Communism.
- : Eravon was endorsed by The Pontifical Republic of Sancta Romana Ecclesia.
- : Eravon endorsed The Hidden Closet of The Wayfarer.
- : Eravon endorsed The Kingdom of Armah Leo.
- : Eravon endorsed The Guardian of the Seven Seas of Levont.
- : Eravon was endorsed by The Hidden Closet of The Wayfarer.
Endorsements Received: 12 » You Should See Me in a Crown, Hanneria, Pluvie, Takura, Vilverin, Fuzzbuckets, Independant Islands, Levont, Armah Leo, The Wayfarer, Sancta Romana Ecclesia, and Robo Communism.