The Constitutional Monarchy of Episcopal Indiana is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its public floggings, absence of drug laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 282 million Episcopal Indianans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Welfare, and Education. The average income tax rate is 30.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Episcopal Indianan economy, worth 10.2 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports, Automobile Manufacturing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 36,083 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Older citizens lament over the loss of law and order, every week is blindness awareness week, coffee cups have grown in size to accommodate the huge ingredients list, and the nation threatens sanctions on islands only visible at low tide. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Episcopal Indiana's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Episcopal Indiana's influence in The New World Alliance rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Episcopal Indiana's influence in The New World Alliance rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Episcopal Indiana's influence in The New World Alliance rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Episcopal Indiana's influence in The New World Alliance rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Episcopal Indiana endorsed The Queendom of Osterreichleund.
- : Episcopal Indiana relocated from The Rejected Realms to The New World Alliance.
- : Episcopal Indiana endorsed The Holy Lucky of this Zombie of Minskiev.
- : Episcopal Indiana endorsed The Fabled Archer of Chimes.
- : Episcopal Indiana voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Episcopal Indiana voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
Endorsements Received: None.