|Leader||the Circle of Magisters|
|Faith||Aedi en Nárida|
The Unét Eothasi Nórië of Eothasia is a massive, genial nation, ruled by the Circle of Magisters with an even hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service and suspicion of poets. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.96 billion Eothasi have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Welfare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Elidani. The average income tax rate is 14.5%.
The strong Eothasi economy, worth 137 trillion credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 69,940 credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Children have lost interest in toy guns in favor of toy meth lab kits, the Circle of Magisters has just been declared ruler of Eothasia in an international press conference, Aedi en Nárida has been named as Eothasia's national religion, and annual Formula One races bring the capital to a screeching halt. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Eothasia's national animal is the Eothasi firewolf and its national religion is Aedi en Nárida.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eothasia's influence in Viranos rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Eothasia published "Magister Priscilla Poriér" (Factbook: Politics).
- : Eothasia published "Magister Chellick Coltys" (Factbook: Politics).
- : Eothasia's influence in Viranos rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Eothasia's influence in Viranos rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Eothasia's influence in Viranos rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Eothasia's influence in Viranos rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Eothasia's influence in Viranos rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Eothasia relocated from North Pacific to Viranos.
- : Eothasia's influence in North Pacific rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".