The Republic of Enyo 33 is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, digital currency, and suspicion of poets. The quiet, industrious population of 610 million Enyo 33ians are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Education. The average income tax rate is 44.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Enyo 33ian economy, worth 37.8 trillion salts a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 61,989 salts, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Parents must choose their children's names from a government-mandated master list, the government seizes the property of the recently deceased, the judicial branch is strongly influenced by major corporations, and brains have been removed from lists of best brain foods. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Enyo 33's national animal is the llama, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Enyo 33's influence in German State of Saarland fell from "Powerbroker" to "Negotiator".
- : Enyo 33 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Enyo 33's influence in German State of Saarland rose from "Zero" to "Powerbroker".
- : Enyo 33 relocated from Artificial Solar System to German State of Saarland.
- : Enyo 33 endorsed The Queendom of Starlight Glimmer 15.
- : Enyo 33 endorsed The Emirate of Shadow Plays.
- : Enyo 33 endorsed The Republic of Light16.
- : Enyo 33 endorsed The Republic of Quebecshire XXV.
- : Enyo 33 endorsed The Matriarchy of Market-120.
- : Enyo 33 endorsed The Republic of Vara 23.