The Republic of Enyo 13 is a massive, safe nation, notable for its frequent executions, ubiquitous missile silos, and keen interest in outer space. The quiet, industrious population of 1.162 billion Enyo 13ians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 40.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Enyo 13ian economy, worth 68.9 trillion salts a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Information Technology. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 59,251 salts, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
The government raises tariffs on a weekly basis, heavily-laden pregnant women are told they can manage, public projects are synonymous with yawn-inducing conformity, and weighted heels are added to military boots to ensure diminutive celebrities meet minimum requirements. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Enyo 13's national animal is the llama, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Enyo 13's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Enyo 13 relocated from Windmago to Artificial Solar System.
- : Enyo 13 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Enyo 13 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Enyo 13's influence in Windmago rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Enyo 13 was endorsed by The Federation of Something In The Shadows.
- : Enyo 13 relocated from Artificial Solar System to Windmago.
- : Enyo 13 was endorsed by The Grace and Precision of Oaks 112.
- : Enyo 13 was endorsed by The Empire of Zoom-47.
- : Enyo 13 endorsed The Republic of The Alapin.