The Island of Enyaa is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Liam with an even hand, and notable for its complete lack of prisons, compulsory vegetarianism, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.274 billion Enyaans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Cork. The average income tax rate is 76.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Enyaan economy, worth 239 trillion Viccoins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 105,175 Viccoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
10-year-olds who struggle with integrating by parts are considered slow learners, tax-payers are funding ever more extravagant movie projects, things are looking up for patients accidentally prescribed erectile dysfunction medication, and the wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Enyaa's national animal is the Octopus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Enyaa's influence in The Intergalactic Pativerse fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
- : Enyaa's influence in The Intergalactic Pativerse rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : Enyaa's influence in The Intergalactic Pativerse rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : Enyaa's influence in The Intergalactic Pativerse rose from "Contender" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Enyaa's influence in The Intergalactic Pativerse rose from "Zero" to "Contender".
- : Enyaa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : The Kingdom of Lybawn appointed Enyaa as Officer of Orinoco Flows with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in The Intergalactic Pativerse.
- : Enyaa relocated from Europe to The Intergalactic Pativerse.
- : Following new legislation in Enyaa, the wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned.
- : Following new legislation in Enyaa, things are looking up for patients accidentally prescribed erectile dysfunction medication.