|Leader||Guello Monkey Ears Bealow|
|Faith||Deviate and Meditate|
|Currency||Envisan Dalai Lama|
|Animal||Enlightened Monkey - Badger|
The United Mystical Realms of Envisa is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Guello Monkey Ears Bealow with an even hand, and notable for its avowedly heterosexual populace, infamous sell-swords, and national health service. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 8.901 billion Envisans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Star Child. The average income tax rate is 88.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Envisan economy, worth a remarkable 1,647 trillion Envisan Dalai Lamas a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 185,121 Envisan Dalai Lamas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
Young people devote their entire lives to the faith, group hugs break out during floor votes, ambitious "businessmen" use their children to sell and advertise their products, and baby boys who pick up pink crayons are sent to a psychiatric ward. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Envisa's national animal is the Enlightened Monkey - Badger, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Deviate and Meditate.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Envisa's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Envisa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Following new legislation in Envisa, baby boys who pick up pink crayons are sent to a psychiatric ward.
- : Following new legislation in Envisa, ambitious "businessmen" use their children to sell and advertise their products.
- : Following new legislation in Envisa, group hugs break out during floor votes.
- : Envisa's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Envisa was endorsed by The Independent Menace of Kyorgia.
- : Envisa was endorsed by The United Autonomous Provinces of Emeseses.
- : Following new legislation in Envisa, young people devote their entire lives to the faith.
- : Following new legislation in Envisa, the nation's soldiers are considered the best-dressed in the Rejected Realms.