The PhD Degree of Environmental Sciences is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Environmentalist with an even hand, and renowned for its smutty television, compulsory military service, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate population of 5.159 billion Environmental Sciencesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of College. The average income tax rate is 74.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Environmental Sciencesian economy, worth 521 trillion dollars a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Retail, and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 101,068 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
The military has declared war on all religious influence, the government is giving peace a chance, shelters struggle to keep up with the endless intake of stray animals, and everyone wants to be on the guest list for diplomatic parties. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Environmental Sciences's national animal is the fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Environment.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Environmental Sciences was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Environmental Sciences's influence in The Free Nations Region rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Environmental Sciences altered its national flag.
- : Environmental Sciences relocated from Osiris to The Free Nations Region.
- : Environmental Sciences was refounded in Osiris.
- : Environmental Sciences ceased to exist in The Free Nations Region.
- : Following new legislation in Environmental Sciences, everyone wants to be on the guest list for diplomatic parties.
- : Following new legislation in Environmental Sciences, shelters struggle to keep up with the endless intake of stray animals.
- : Following new legislation in Environmental Sciences, the government is giving peace a chance.
- : Following new legislation in Environmental Sciences, the military has declared war on all religious influence.