|Capital||Bark Forest Preserve|
|Leader||The Great Council|
The Completely Free Nation of Entitize is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by The Great Council with a fair hand, and remarkable for its parental licensing program, rampant corporate plagiarism, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 5.333 billion Entitizeans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded, outspoken government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bark Forest Preserve. The average income tax rate is 94.3%.
The powerhouse Entitizean economy, worth 471 trillion Bark Entios a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is 88,466 Bark Entios, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Weird kids who eat bugs are breaking the law, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings, newly synthesized elements' half-lives are a million times shorter than the time it takes to say their names, and the realistic depiction of tentacles is on the core syllabus of most art schools. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Entitize's national animal is the Entity, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Entitize was endorsed by The Free People of Talgarth.
- : Entitize voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Entitize voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Entitize voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Frieden-und Freudenland".
- : Entitize voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom to Seek Medical Care II"".
- : Entitize changed its national nation type to "Completely Free Nation".
- : Entitize changed its national nation type to "Completely Free".
- : Entitize voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Vippertooth33".
- : Entitize voted against the World Assembly Resolution " International Transportation Preclearance Act".
- : Entitize voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Mikeswill".
Endorsements Received: 62 » Ransium, Canaltia, Chilledsville, Eryndlynd, The Black Forrest, Dwardossa, Ruinenlust, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Reannia, Feladria, Frieden-und Freudenland, Cannibaland, Love and Nature, Taco Respublic, Kawastyselir, Ironic Remarks, Forgotten Beauty, The Void Territories, Caterasia, Wantevolo, Window Land, Sacara, Cat-Herders United, Novian Republics, Ziotah and Riverside, Verdant Haven, Ownzone, Edible Plywood, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Turbeaux, Kinectia, Eaven, Bananaistan, Artemis, Vanenia, Lura, Octopus Islands, Bregaria, Greyveldt, Tur Ada, Palos Heights, Snjor, Rippardine, Cheloboria, Appendia, Blon Gre, Bakwaas, Anachronolandia, Burkhai, and 12 others.Groenwald, New Ladavia, Effazio, Pen Blanityion, Atsvea, McClandia Doge 2, Deontologia, Paplia, Heidgaudr, Rivienland, Oryx the Mad God, and Talgarth.