|Capital||Bark Forest Preserve|
The Direct Democracy of Entitize is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by The People with a fair hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, enforced nudity, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, democratic population of 7.244 billion Entitizeans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bark Forest Preserve. The average income tax rate is 87.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Entitizean economy, worth 629 trillion Bark Entios a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 86,951 Bark Entios, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Entitize recently hosted the least successful trade negotiations since The Phantom Menace, fat-shaming is now public policy, the government sends submarines to retrieve bodies from shipwrecked submarines, and nouveau riche farmers diligently take care of their golden calf herds. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Entitize's national animal is the Entity, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Entitize changed its national leader to "The People".
- : Following new legislation in Entitize, nouveau riche farmers diligently take care of their golden calf herds.
- : Following new legislation in Entitize, the government sends submarines to retrieve bodies from shipwrecked submarines.
- : Following new legislation in Entitize, fat-shaming is now public policy.
- : Following new legislation in Entitize, Entitize recently hosted the least successful trade negotiations since The Phantom Menace.
- : Entitize endorsed The Royal State of Daarwyrth.
- : Entitize was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Entitize voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Safety Regulations for Trade Route Canals".
- : Entitize was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : Entitize was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
Endorsements Received: 63 » Ransium, Canaltia, Chilledsville, Eryndlynd, The Black Forrest, Ruinenlust, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Reannia, Feladria, Frieden-und Freudenland, Cannibaland, Love and Nature, Taco Respublic, Kawastyselir, Ironic Remarks, Forgotten Beauty, The Void Territories, Caterasia, Wantevolo, Window Land, Sacara, Cat-Herders United, Novian Republics, Ziotah and Riverside, Verdant Haven, Ownzone, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Turbeaux, Bananaistan, Artemis, Lura, Octopus Islands, Bregaria, Snjor, Cheloboria, Appendia, Blon Gre, Anachronolandia, Effazio, Pen Blanityion, Atsvea, Deontologia, Jutsa, Middle Barael, Simbolon, The Most Serene Republicans, Garbelia, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, and 13 others.Daarwyrth, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Doxstern, New Ladavia, Ordealius, Kannap, Blue Nagia, Bunkaiia, Roless, Uniania Geeth, Difinbelk 2, Kyratistani, and Londombia.