|Leader||Mr Ryan Collins|
The Commonwealth of Enthomia is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Mr Ryan Collins with an iron fist, and renowned for its compulsory military service, national health service, and ban on automobiles. The hard-working, cynical population of 1.053 billion Enthomians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized government prioritizes Administration, although Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Environment is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of aubai city. The average income tax rate is 41.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Enthomian economy, worth 66.2 trillion Ethomian dollors a year, is led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Pizza Delivery, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 62,880 Ethomian dollors, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Foreign policy often involves bullwhips and leather, sneezing pedestrians are grabbed by alley-lurking doctors, major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day, and builders across Enthomia are blocked up with orders for new public loos. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Enthomia's national animal is the kiwi, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Enthomia was endorsed by The Golden fields of Techgrade.
- : Enthomia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Enthomia was endorsed by The Empire of McWhasland.
- : Enthomia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- : Enthomia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Prohibit Private Prisons"".
- : Enthomia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Mikeswill".
- : Following new legislation in Enthomia, builders across Enthomia are blocked up with orders for new public loos.
- : Following new legislation in Enthomia, major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day.
- : Following new legislation in Enthomia, sneezing pedestrians are grabbed by alley-lurking doctors.
- : Following new legislation in Enthomia, foreign policy often involves bullwhips and leather.