|Leader||Grand Marshal Reiner|
The Bloody Bombastic Stratocracy of Ensci is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Grand Marshal Reiner with an even hand, and renowned for its soft-spoken computers, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 4.21 billion Enscians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kaito. The average income tax rate is 96.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Enscian economy, worth 595 trillion tjens a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 141,429 tjens, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Election ballot papers are so long that unused ones are recycled as toilet roll, the entire entry for Ensci in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the World reads 'mostly harmless', E-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age, and laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ensci's national animal is the orca, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ensci, laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts.
- : Ensci was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Following new legislation in Ensci, E-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age.
- : Following new legislation in Ensci, the entire entry for Ensci in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the World reads 'mostly harmless'.
- : Following new legislation in Ensci, election ballot papers are so long that unused ones are recycled as toilet roll.
- : Following new legislation in Ensci, family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries.
- : Following new legislation in Ensci, group hugs break out during floor votes.
- : Ensci endorsed The Jazzy Protectorate of Makdon.
- : Ensci endorsed The Dominion of Lazarene Ryccia.
- : Ensci endorsed The Bizarre Ride of The Pharcyde.
Endorsements Received: 89 » Kaskardia, Aaecilia, Aigania, The Rin Mang, Malayas, Marcellinople, Richtera, Axixic, Halliway, Treadwellia, Courlany, Burning Pants, Middle Ketalia, Darkium, Aflana, Othan, Egyptos, New Rogernomics, Tiegenhof, Common Agreement Nation, Mainze, Varotium, Bailonia, Imkiville, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Wishper, Bobs raider puppet, Hycronesia, Haviarda, Nova Zemlya, Margandy, Sophisica, Yamany, Guiness Freaks, Scani, Isolationist Cobrastan, Xracona, Cauteria, Sycharis, Bhiff, Nargorthia, Russiane, Kan Po, Emperor PJ, Red-Black Scar, Astalen, Auralon, Aleckandor, Kunigund, Dhan, and 39 others.Aguaria Major, Sharps inc, Rommanda, Dracovis, Sireco, Bismarck-Tirpitz, Claraxia, Lupus Bellum, Kamyabi, Wilhelmsborough, Partenopean Republic, Praenestia, Captain Apollo, Kurtivia, Nilfheimr, Republic of South Carolina, Eonlonui jayu, Wintermoot III, Pioneer Pool, Americastrailia, Fortytipper, Loftegen 2, Medai, Remavas, Custadia, Your Imaginary Friend, Leonism, Fluffiness, Coning, RadRoachInc, Sombrassino, SunnyPhiladelphia, Kappan, The Pharcyde, The Celestial Lands, Lazarene Ryccia, Hickerbilly, Makdon, and The Illusian Empire.