The Free Land of Enplatia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Landers with a fair hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, compulsory military service, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.609 billion Enplatians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Healthcare, and Industry also on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 92.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Enplatian economy, worth 481 trillion marks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 104,516 marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The carbon tax fund gladly supplies warm blankets when the poor can't pay their heating bills, Enplatians incessantly needle their doctors for relief, workers of "fairweather faith" claim six months of paid leave for holy days per year, and military pistols are more secure than the national treasury. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Enplatia's national animal is the dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Enplatia was endorsed by The Republic of Great Africans.
- : Enplatia was endorsed by The Dominion of Wild Space.
- : Enplatia was endorsed by The Ice-cream loving state of Amerion.
- : Following new legislation in Enplatia, military pistols are more secure than the national treasury.
- : Following new legislation in Enplatia, workers of "fairweather faith" claim six months of paid leave for holy days per year.
- : Following new legislation in Enplatia, Enplatians incessantly needle their doctors for relief.
- : Enplatia was endorsed by The TSP Edition Defender of Roavin.
- : Enplatia was endorsed by The Dominion of Mew Nation.
- : Enplatia was endorsed by The Confederacy of Chocholand.
- : Enplatia was endorsed by The Community of Aveerya.
Endorsements Received: 86 » Luddinlande, Quiescent, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Farengeto, Kringalia, FreeFishers, Sandaoguo, Drugged Monkeys, Belschaft, Tsunamy, Techganet, Erinor, Moreana, Aidenfieeld, Hanguk-Nippon, Tsvetania, Wyatonians, Darakin, Solainsula, Aywhyou, United States of Vietnam, La Ascension, Poopisiya, Escevola, Volaworand, Sedunn, Jehenna, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, The Solar System Scope, Rebel-topia, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Linguiniland, Rhetiaa, Saciu, New Briantown, Jaxon, Concrete Slab, Lambdaland, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Paranoia, UnShleepd, Silberne Wache, The National Corporation, Macrothea, Isokenzar, Anachronolandia, Barabarom, North Kanuckistan, Grouu, and 36 others.Vincent Field, Kandorith, Xandev, Auphelia, Kroumos, Midand, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Whimichy, Qvait, Birdkeeper, Maletora, Land Without Shrimp, Staubsaugen, Stoniamera, Jahass, Academy of Umbrellas, Wehraboos, North Catimestistrianes, Akindom, The Filippinas, Farrts, Dasko, Spearos, New Lousara, Churumduul, Agalaesia, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Slenrotros, Choodox, Aveerya, Chocholand, Mew Nation, Roavin, Amerion, Wild Space, and Great Africans.