|Leader||Governor Koi Hamigama|
The Sapphic Witches of Enlais is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Governor Koi Hamigama with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 15.062 billion Enlesians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Industry, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kyouhai. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Enlesian economy, worth a remarkable 4,580 trillion weis a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 304,118 weis, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Enlesians incessantly needle their doctors for relief, the dessert 'Death by Chocolate' isn't the most lethal dish on the menu, saying 'Hi Guys' to a mixed gender group of people at work is a fireable offense, and funeral directors are frequently looking at their watches during funerals. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Enlais's national animal is the fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Seippoism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Enlais rejected a request from Slatos for an embassy with The Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
- : Following new legislation in Enlais, funeral directors are frequently looking at their watches during funerals.
- : Following new legislation in Enlais, saying 'Hi Guys' to a mixed gender group of people at work is a fireable offense.
- : Following new legislation in Enlais, the dessert 'Death by Chocolate' isn't the most lethal dish on the menu.
- : Enlais lodged a message on the The Glorious Nations of Iwaku Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Enlais, Enlesians incessantly needle their doctors for relief.
- : Enlais lodged a message on the Hetalia Regional Message Board.
- : Enlais rejected a request from The Holy Christian Empire for an embassy with The Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
- : Following new legislation in Enlais, 10-year-olds who struggle with integrating by parts are considered slow learners.
- : Following new legislation in Enlais, airplane passengers have been known to stuff pillows in their jackets to get extra arm room.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Spodehaven, Blobular, Drifting Colonys of Aaron, Teitoku Ippan, Roman-Britannic Empire, BlackLight Covenant, South nowhere, Thaw, Ankuran, Reqovia, Imperial of Mankind, Inner Kinglagi, Vest Oldabre, Tyranacility, Panaderia, Slonavia, Kisume the bucket youkai, Xanora, Chinohana, Craff, Reltvilm, Joop joop, Ruhmheim, The Skatar, Huruzuya, Duque of Caxias, Land Land Country Country, South Toboga, Dowsking, Oometz, Wardrop, Plutoracy, Landerleand, Eastern New Hyperon, Rassera, Khaelmor, Agnagina, Battani, Arcanadia, Archaelandia, United Helm, Russian Federal Nation, Deennus, USHALLNOTPASS, Metzetta, Xaplia, Reborn Confederate States of America, New Dracosus, Hotel Moskow, Austrawa, and 7 others.Cartaga, Calva, Brockencliff, Britain 2 Electric Boogalo0, Feriyen, UltimaWeapon, and Darayava.