|Leader||Governor Koi Hamigama|
The ☢️ CAUTION ☢️ of Enlais is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Governor Koi Hamigama with an even hand, and remarkable for its digital currency, national health service, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cheerful population of 14.396 billion Enlesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous, corrupt government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Industry, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kyouhai. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Enlesian economy, worth a remarkable 4,327 trillion weis a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 300,624 weis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws, young children are learning advanced physics to scientifically disprove the existence of Santa Claus, the government is spending millions on 'trust campaigns' in an effort to win back the public's support, and tourists visit Enlais to mass-moon Enlesian politicians. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Enlais's national animal is the fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Seippoism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Enlais, tourists visit Enlais to mass-moon Enlesian politicians.
- : Following new legislation in Enlais, the government is spending millions on 'trust campaigns' in an effort to win back the public's support.
- : Enlais voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Following new legislation in Enlais, young children are learning advanced physics to scientifically disprove the existence of Santa Claus.
- : Following new legislation in Enlais, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws.
- : Enlais voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Following new legislation in Enlais, surveillance cameras are banned.
- : Following new legislation in Enlais, the Museum of Blackacrean War Crimes is located on "Blackacre Did Nothing Wrong Avenue".
- : Following new legislation in Enlais, barbers who trim a few inches of hair bill the government for their labor.
- : Enlais agreed to construct embassies between The Glorious Nations of Iwaku and Embassy Central.
Endorsements Received: 53 » Spodehaven, Blobular, Drifting Colonys of Aaron, Teitoku Ippan, Roman-Britannic Empire, BlackLight Covenant, Kurha, South nowhere, Thaw, Ankuran, Reqovia, Imperial of Mankind, Inner Kinglagi, Bruhviet Union, Vest Oldabre, Tyranacility, Panaderia, Slonavia, Kisume the bucket youkai, Xanora, North Starine, Johnsons, Chinohana, Craff, Reltvilm, Kneecap, Trinibago, Smol Spot, Joop joop, Ruhmheim, The Skatar, Huruzuya, Duque of Caxias, Land Land Country Country, South Toboga, Monocracy, Dowsking, Oometz, Wardrop, Columns, Vahlaria, Deusion, These United States of the Inner Planets, Pawn Tucson, Plutoracy, Yoolichy, YellowJapan, Landerleand, Eastern New Hyperon, Masimau, and 3 others.Rassera, Khaelmor, and Aztedt Morkitya.