The Empire of English Valarenga is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Evil God Rain with an iron fist, and notable for its frequent executions, daily referendums, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, cynical, devout population of 2.941 billion English Valarengans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lava City. The average income tax rate is 70.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient English Valarengan economy, worth 231 trillion Rens a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 78,602 Rens, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
The nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, euthanasia is legal, traffic jams are a common sight due to construction work from a massive overhaul of the nation's freeways, and Lava City is a police state during international summits. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. English Valarenga's national animal is the White Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : English Valarenga was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens and Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : English Valarenga endorsed The Republic of Stevineryan.
- : English Valarenga endorsed The Beast of Balder of North East Somerset.
- : English Valarenga endorsed The Ancient Nordics Lands of Solorni.
- : English Valarenga was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : English Valarenga applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Following new legislation in English Valarenga, Lava City is a police state during international summits.
- : Following new legislation in English Valarenga, traffic jams are a common sight due to construction work from a massive overhaul of the nation's freeways.
- : English Valarenga resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Following new legislation in English Valarenga, euthanasia is legal.
Endorsements Received: None.