The United Kingdom of Englamd is a large, pleasant nation, notable for its compulsory military service. The hard-working population of 50 million Englamdians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Defense, and Law & Order. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9.0%.
The strong Englamdian economy, worth 2.66 trillion Euros a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Book Publishing. Average income is 53,147 Euros, with the richest citizens earning 6.2 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Englamd's national animal is the Lion, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Englamd's influence in Refugia rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Englamd's influence in Refugia rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Englamd's influence in Refugia rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Englamd's influence in Refugia rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Englamd was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector and Largest Gambling Industry.
- : Englamd relocated from The North Pacific to Refugia.
- : Englamd was founded in The North Pacific.