The Free Republic of Endeia is a massive, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its frequent executions, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 3.06 billion Endeians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is primarily concerned with Industry, although Education, Administration, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Liberty City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 4.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Endeian economy, worth 338 trillion Gold Standards a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an impressive 110,526 Gold Standards, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 441,116 per year while the poor average 18,627, a ratio of 23.7 to 1.
The military struggles with recruitment, the police have been reduced to using duct tape instead of handcuffs following further cutbacks, only the rich can afford the latest medical innovations, and one-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses. Crime, especially youth-related, is a serious problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Endeia's national animal is the Ant, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Endeia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Endeia's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Endeia's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Endeia's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Endeia was refounded in Balder.
- : Endeia ceased to exist in Istra.
- : Endeia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Endeia's influence in Istra rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Endeia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Endeia's influence in Istra rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".