The Auteker of Encessia is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Autek Beridze with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, unlimited-speed roads, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 5.615 billion Encessians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Samepo. The average income tax rate is 83.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Encessian economy, worth 775 trillion cenkas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 138,081 cenkas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Torture is illegal, cotton candy made from genuine cotton cellulose doesn't quite satisfy, judicial torture is outsourced overseas, and the military has forsaken terrestrial warfare. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Encessia's national animal is the Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Encessian Orthodox.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Encessia was endorsed by The Eternal Forthright Republic of The Trilla Gang Mafia.
- : Encessia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Following new legislation in Encessia, the military has forsaken terrestrial warfare.
- : Following new legislation in Encessia, judicial torture is outsourced overseas.
- : Following new legislation in Encessia, cotton candy made from genuine cotton cellulose doesn't quite satisfy.
- : Following new legislation in Encessia, torture is illegal.
- : Encessia endorsed The Federal Republic of Zhousheng.
- : Encessia endorsed The Confederacy of Bakyern 2.
- : Encessia endorsed The Kingdom of Lyonheimer.
- : Encessia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".
Endorsements Received: 34 » Kentalis, Whitmarche, Hatstheput, Wellsenfaile, Fallooplesburg, Halsuntria, Abjekistan, Lesser Velutaria, New Sebronia, The New Bulgarian Order, Southern Velutaria, Foxomexra, Prybourne, Nerany, Turpir Hoes, Regauria, Gran Rugido, Gadorien, Montecaro, Qazhshava, Valcouria, Kistolia, Amrelia, Yetrasia, The Modern New Spanish Empire, Greater Efrafa, Blechingia, Senshen, Plattinum, Iwonia, Sab Demenr, Gavrilia, Lyonheimer, and The Trilla Gang Mafia.