|Leader||The Great Emu|
The Holy Empire of Emulini is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by The Great Emu with an even hand, and notable for its otherworldly petting zoo, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.436 billion Emulinians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dam. The average income tax rate is 85.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Emulinian economy, worth 642 trillion Grasses a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 144,949 Grasses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Teenagers often ask adults to buy them Maxtopian Grass from government-run recreational drug stores, tourists outnumber citizens two to one, the best way to be heard in politics is to speak softly and carry a big comedy prop, and lumberjacks only use certified eco-friendly chainsaws. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Emulini's national animal is the Emu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Dankism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Emulini was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Following new legislation in Emulini, lumberjacks only use certified eco-friendly chainsaws.
- : Following new legislation in Emulini, the best way to be heard in politics is to speak softly and carry a big comedy prop.
- : Following new legislation in Emulini, tourists outnumber citizens two to one.
- : Following new legislation in Emulini, teenagers often ask adults to buy them Maxtopian Grass from government-run recreational drug stores.
- : Emulini endorsed The Community of The Local Wendys.
- : Following new legislation in Emulini, the government is a clear-cut case of tyranny by majority.
- : Emulini was endorsed by The Kingdom of Faradova.
- : Following new legislation in Emulini, pilots always remember to send their doctors a Maxxmas card.
- : Emulini was endorsed by The Community of The Local Wendys.
Endorsements Received: 33 » Kachikawawa, Anisopterra, Dustwind, Waitiki, Northern Nivaria, Solsevara, Valentian Elysium, Wysrod, Marxist Germany, Evertopia, Ignis Cinere, The Republic of Osea, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Clialaad, S Mova Derat, The Galactic American Imperium, Megistos, United States of Island land, Pianaville, Krystalveil, Wischland, Killettland, Yakkandiania, Silvedania, Alemputo, Grimmywelsh, Dorab, The Wires Empire, Eppur, Free Land of Rebellium, The Local Wendys, and Faradova.