The Oppressed Peoples of Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sith is a massive, orderly nation, renowned for its frequent executions, digital currency, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 2.901 billion Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sithians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, well-organized government prioritizes Education, although Defense, Healthcare, and Law & Order are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Korriban. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 25.9%.
The powerhouse Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sithian economy, worth 282 trillion Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 97,517 Credits, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 289,399 per year while the poor average 25,782, a ratio of 11.2 to 1.
Professional athletes can't see balls amid the deluge of advertisements, crime suspects are forced to submit to blood testing, the government is using tax revenues to provide jobs for the poor, and the country has been 'going shopping' by annexing nearby nations for their resources. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sith's national animal is the Uvak, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sith was endorsed by The Federation of New Ex Patria.
- : Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sith was endorsed by The Empire of Malum.
- : Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sith endorsed The Democratic Republic of Freedom States Republic.
- : Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sith voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Ban on Secret Treaties"".
- : Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sith lost the endorsement of The Empire of Lanarch.
- : Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sith was endorsed by The Empire of Lanarch.
- : Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sith was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Freedom States Republic.
- : Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sith voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Greater Dienstad".
- : Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sith endorsed The Holy Empire of Matadon.
- : Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sith endorsed The Dead Stars of Marilyn Manson Freaks.
Endorsements Received: 64 » Legoria, Farrakhan, Zyonn, Bowiemoria, Aggro, Zavea, Euroanatolian Greece, Hardscrabble, UKIMAR RBON, Unibot III, Charons Dusk, Perfect Sublime Masters, The Sol Ecumene, Relfa, Masters86, Panormia, The Libertarian Republic of Savages, Germerica Republic, Beezertopia, Saavir Yuvon, Artucrux, The Horror Channel, The Pacific Caliphate, Salene, Wuthuth, New Isley, Fitzgeraldland, Raj7765, Alpha Centauri II-a, The Ardenner Forest, United states socialist republic, GANG SHII, Jarlaxe, Austro-Hungarian-Prussia, Capitalist Paradise, Dystopian Postnord Drivers, Lederland, Desidiria, Gorgondria, Coker Confederate, Ghojingles, Bayswater, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Penguinalia, Kittypiestan, Spalandia, Collosuss, Fupanda, High Freexe, Qineria, and 14 others.Altujjar, Shuddera, Melon feud, Wabbitslayah, Lobraunia, Zhavn, Rubian Empire, Matadon, The Citizens Commonwealth, Empire of the alder, Marilyn Manson Freaks, Freedom States Republic, Malum, and New Ex Patria.