|Leader||President Conan Leonidas|
The Democratic Republic of Empire of Spartacus is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by President Conan Leonidas with an even hand, and renowned for its smutty television, daily referendums, and compulsory military service. The compassionate population of 5.268 billion Spartacusians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Carthage. The average income tax rate is 92.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Empire of Spartacusian economy, worth 806 trillion Spartacus Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 153,182 Spartacus Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.8 times as much as the poorest.
The government is hoping that medical aid will speak louder than human rights abuses, imitation is the sincerest form of felony, a sudden shout of "surprise!" does not herald a party for teachers, and group hugs break out during floor votes. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Empire of Spartacus's national animal is the bison, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Jediism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Empire of Spartacus, group hugs break out during floor votes.
- : Following new legislation in Empire of Spartacus, a sudden shout of "surprise!" does not herald a party for teachers.
- : Following new legislation in Empire of Spartacus, imitation is the sincerest form of felony.
- : Following new legislation in Empire of Spartacus, the government is hoping that medical aid will speak louder than human rights abuses.
- : Following new legislation in Empire of Spartacus, nano-bisons are the current fad sweeping the nation.
- : Empire of Spartacus was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Doggerstan.
- : Empire of Spartacus endorsed The Sunchasing Sunspot Counter of Bhang Bhang Duc.
- : Empire of Spartacus endorsed The Principality of Omaze.
- : Following new legislation in Empire of Spartacus, the freedom to be free is always just out of reach.
- : Following new legislation in Empire of Spartacus, families are left homeless as entire suburbs are bulldozed on the whim of tribal chiefs.
Endorsements Received: 87 » The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Fujai, Numpties, States of Glory WA Office, DiscGolfLand, Tunapocalypse, Kittenlicious, The United Republic of Westend, Mathematania, Liberillia, Andyr, Wickedly evil people, Cyno, Sindria, The 9 Stars, Vitanu, Fallgriffin, Cazia Minor, Allwarts, The Free States of Gotham, Oometz, The Undivided, Common Good, Kisovec, Luminaros, Antahbrantahstan, Acropylae, Twisted Duality, Avadon, Aeneisia, Meedvheyt, Greg Tucker, Triestine, Meist Isle, Rogue Foundation Security Division Omega, Barcocoland, Xupqeu, Gryphonian Alliance, Ioways, Greynne, Blue Ocean on Beach, Wyndward, Win Mints, Nevafornia, Volpi Apostati, Thessalian, Shaktirajya, Aldesport, WyEast, Archonina, and 37 others.Condonohia, Lynier, Psikuta, New Belia, Pandaland II, Arkadia Universalis, Pandaland III, Mitzerthus, Shaqolandia, Kawaii Schoolgirl, Divina Patriae, Fletcheria, Dalimbar, Denieria, Kyeongsang, The Anti-Social Socialists, Vugaland, Kingdom of Anderson, Ellcrys, Loregia, Xiuhtezcatl, Premiora, Keerim Foundation, Bran Astor, Papercuts and Skittles, Cro Magnon, NoHiceLand, Royal Institution-Imperial Academy, Grandi Fiori, Ferroia, Troodan, New New Avignon, Islamic Jerusalem, Toberkuibac, Meow-meow-mia, Bhang Bhang Duc, and Doggerstan.