The Snow Burning Rabble Rousers of Empire of Donner land is a colossal, efficient nation, notable for its parental licensing program, rampant corporate plagiarism, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 8.07 billion Donnish enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bögt. The average income tax rate is 92.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Donnish economy, worth 911 trillion Donners a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Pizza Delivery. Average income is an impressive 112,940 Donners, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Relations with Dàguó have warmed from frosty to chilly, liberals and conservatives try to disqualify each other's candidates on the grounds that "their ideas would never work in the real world", bike rage is all the rage, and worried-looking neonatal nurses are being deployed in place of SWAT teams during dangerous drug busts. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Empire of Donner land's national animal is the Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Empire of Donner land voted against the World Assembly Resolution "On Tobacco and Electronic Cigarettes".
- : Empire of Donner land was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Empire of Donner land's influence in Novae Terrae fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Empire of Donner land's influence in Novae Terrae fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
- : Empire of Donner land agreed to construct embassies between Novae Terrae and The Embassy.
- : Empire of Donner land agreed to construct embassies between Novae Terrae and Gypsy Lands.
- : Empire of Donner land's influence in Novae Terrae fell from "Hermit" to "Power".
- : Empire of Donner land's influence in Novae Terrae rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Empire of Donner land renamed the office held by The Seafaring Federation of Free Asian Ports from "Vice-Delegate" to "Mod" in Novae Terrae.
- : Empire of Donner land renamed the office held by The Allied States of Anowa from "Vice-Delegate" to "Mod" in Novae Terrae.
Endorsements Received: None.