|Leader||JP the Great|
The Holy Empire of Emperor PJ is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by JP the Great with an even hand, and notable for its complete lack of prisons, vat-grown people, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 23.112 billion Emperor PJians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sunnydale. The average income tax rate is 96.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Emperor PJian economy, worth a remarkable 5,066 trillion Red Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 219,230 Red Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Official maps have to be revised on a weekly basis, children must be board certified to append "Jr" to their name, religious bigotry and a fear of outsiders have replaced religious studies in schools, and JP the Great shot first. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Emperor PJ's national animal is the Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Christian.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Emperor PJ was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Hika Monith.
- : Emperor PJ voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kenmoria".
- : Emperor PJ voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Landfill Regulation Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Emperor PJ, JP the Great shot first.
- : Following new legislation in Emperor PJ, religious bigotry and a fear of outsiders have replaced religious studies in schools.
- : Following new legislation in Emperor PJ, children must be board certified to append "Jr" to their name.
- : Emperor PJ was endorsed by The Black Hole of Comfed.
- : Emperor PJ voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ariusgrad".
- : Emperor PJ voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Patient Travel Freedoms".
- : Emperor PJ endorsed The Republic of Tolfaer.
Endorsements Received: 62 » Caldariat, The New California Republic, Aaecilia, Aigania, Praenestia, Wilhelmsborough, Courlany, Treadwellia, Killer Kitty, Bobs raider puppet, Aflana, Nargorthia, Saundie, Pherttsylvania, Aleckandor, Darkium, New Rogernomics, Margandy, Wishper, Axixic, Mainze, Denado, Snoodum, Perchan, Burning Pants, Caybow, Lazarene Ryccia, Guiness Freaks, Rommanda, Steel Vagabonds, The Sigometh Dynasty, Custadia, Arkanik, Xracona, The Salvation States, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Loftegen 3, Glorious Society, Cieran, Ni Hon, Cossack Peoples, Manaric, Auralon, Darcaethir, Northern Rosary Isles, Leonism, Aguaria Major, Issrak-om, Grand Place, The Islands of Colwell, and 12 others.TypoTech, Arclandia, Ashoy, Zekrosz, Significantly Sized Bricks, Silver Minner, Northern Westwald, Nucular, Fylshlant, Fluffiness, Mzeusia, and Hika Monith.