|Leader||JP the Great|
The Holy Empire of Emperor PJ is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by JP the Great with an iron fist, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 22.302 billion Emperor PJians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sunnydale. The average income tax rate is 96.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Emperor PJian economy, worth a remarkable 4,920 trillion Red Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 220,642 Red Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
Breastfeeding mothers are replacing smokers to loiter outside the workplace, no one born in Emperor PJ can fix a leaky faucet, the richest individuals apparently buy nothing but noodles and toilet paper, and aeroplane cockpits no longer have altimeters or airspeed indicators. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Emperor PJ's national animal is the Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Christian.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Emperor PJ endorsed The Pernicious Plutocracy of Honeydewistania.
- : Following new legislation in Emperor PJ, aeroplane cockpits no longer have altimeters or airspeed indicators.
- : Following new legislation in Emperor PJ, the richest individuals apparently buy nothing but noodles and toilet paper.
- : Following new legislation in Emperor PJ, no one born in Emperor PJ can fix a leaky faucet.
- : Following new legislation in Emperor PJ, breastfeeding mothers are replacing smokers to loiter outside the workplace.
- : Following new legislation in Emperor PJ, children seem to be getting better at lying these days.
- : Emperor PJ was endorsed by The Pernicious Plutocracy of Honeydewistania.
- : Emperor PJ voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Salaxalans".
- : Emperor PJ voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Standards On Police Accountability".
- : Emperor PJ endorsed The Republic of Sutnailag.
Endorsements Received: 75 » Caldariat, The New California Republic, Aaecilia, Aigania, Praenestia, Wilhelmsborough, Courlany, Treadwellia, Killer Kitty, Bobs raider puppet, Aflana, Nargorthia, Saundie, Pherttsylvania, Aleckandor, Darkium, New Rogernomics, Margandy, Wishper, Axixic, Sombrassino, Mainze, Denado, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Perchan, Burning Pants, Laporter, Caybow, Lazarene Ryccia, Guiness Freaks, Astalen, Rommanda, Capercom, Sophisica, Steel Vagabonds, The Sigometh Dynasty, Custadia, Arkanik, Xracona, The Salvation States, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Loftegen 3, Glorious Society, Shaunborough, Cieran, Aegis-5, Surd, Ni Hon, Cossack Peoples, and 25 others.Manaric, Thetraxia, Pama Freeza, Outlaw Conformity, Auralon, Inceptio, Darcaethir, Northern Rosary Isles, Leonism, Aguaria Major, Issrak-om, Grand Place, The Islands of Colwell, TypoTech, Sveta Makreshanska Kraljevina, Arclandia, Ashoy, Domais, Zekrosz, Bukowina, Demonos, Significantly Sized Bricks, Tradle Peloni, Debussy, and Honeydewistania.