|Leader||President Karen Delexia|
The Newest Reborn of Emmerian Republic is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Karen Delexia with a fair hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, daily referendums, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 11.165 billion Emmerians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Equestria City. The average income tax rate is 66.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Emmerian Republician economy, worth a remarkable 2,263 trillion Emmerian EDS a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 202,744 Emmerian EDS, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Therapists dispense hugs for heroin dealers and cuddles for crackheads, the experimental sculpture "Overtures In Dried Hawk Dung" has been declared a national treasure, cogitators and mass debaters are skiving off work to hang around the National Symposium Park, and the nation's only university is the School of Hard Knocks. Crime is totally unknown. Emmerian Republic's national animal is the Hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Emmerian Republic was endorsed by The Free Land of Joaquin El Chapo Guzman.
- : Emmerian Republic was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Yarecir.
- : Emmerian Republic voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Uniform Labeling of Hazardous Goods".
- : Following new legislation in Emmerian Republic, the nation's only university is the School of Hard Knocks.
- : Following new legislation in Emmerian Republic, cogitators and mass debaters are skiving off work to hang around the National Symposium Park.
- : Following new legislation in Emmerian Republic, the experimental sculpture "Overtures In Dried Hawk Dung" has been declared a national treasure.
- : Emmerian Republic was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Harjad.
- : Emmerian Republic was endorsed by The Republic of Maj Tonia Godgueeber.
- : Emmerian Republic was endorsed by The Kingdom of Democritus.
- : Emmerian Republic was endorsed by The Illusory Spectre of Arrivederci.
Endorsements Received: 82 » Colinasia, Pallaith, Bloomdale, El Fiji Grande, Ars Britannia, Kobagia, Yaorozu, Territorio di Nessuno, Ice and Tinian, Siwale, Shibutani, McMasterdonia, Bapaving, Aenglaland, Notyoutopia, RaRaRasputinn, Universal State Formula, Amauri, Corfad, Shin-Hachioji, Blackphir, CelebrityDude, Ethnon, Selfgradatude, Sunto, Kylesburgh, Sundred, Koda-Land, Mzeusia, PlanetPunk, Sil Dorsett, New Dele, Albacria, Bayern-Straubing, THX1138, American MapleStory, Diodone, Shadowrik, Buckerino, Suicidistan, Holy Oranz, United Draconia, Alsace and Lorraine United, Zeternia, The United States of Romania, Shaun, Sacrento, Ozstan, Bharathvarsh, Sahriastan, and 32 others.Gooboistkoyt, Misuvelia, Daukas, Wineclaw, Xentherida, Kwaj, Empy, Maott, Pizza Squared, Frances Francis the First of France, Former English Colony, Highton Islands, Sanjurika, Dar es Saalam, Abrickhouse, New Trisone, Q w e r t y, Bridger-Teton, The Mace Kingdom, Solcialist States, Victoriaans Nederlands, I am the one who knocks, Malta Comino Gozo, Babacar, Gladio II, Atain, Wilkshire, Arrivederci, Democritus, Maj Tonia Godgueeber, Yarecir, and Joaquin El Chapo Guzman.