The Republic of Emiton is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by The Doral with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, ubiquitous missile silos, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, humorless population of 27.893 billion Nevians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nevia. The average income tax rate is 87.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Emitonian economy, worth a remarkable 4,498 trillion jockoes a year, is highly specialized and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 161,287 jockoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Third world countries are rich in "I Love Nevia" t-shirts, buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel, there's nothing more gay than bleeding for your nation, and third party candidates are now gaining some representation in Parliament. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Emiton's national animal is the dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Emiton, third party candidates are now gaining some representation in Parliament.
- : Emiton was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Emiton was endorsed by The Dexterian Republic of Bawkie.
- : Emiton lost the endorsement of The Dexterian Republic of Bawkie.
- : Emiton voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Emiton voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Following new legislation in Emiton, there's nothing more gay than bleeding for your nation.
- : Following new legislation in Emiton, buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel.
- : Following new legislation in Emiton, third world countries are rich in "I Love Nevia" t-shirts.
- : Following new legislation in Emiton, the welfare administration's new sweeping authority has forced the poor and needy to shop from pre-approved grocery lists.
Endorsements Received: 142 » Fudgetopia, Soem, Curlyhoward, Darakin, Tsunamy, Kiasu-ism, Drugged Monkeys, Seliyan progressive Islands, Farengeto, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Belschaft, FreeFishers, The Solar System Scope, GI-Land, Techganet, Erinor, Bergenu, Centristvill, Aidenfieeld, Tsvetania, Si-topia, Hanguk-Nippon, Escevola, Volaworand, Sedunn, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, New Briantown, Moreana, North Kanuckistan, Great Andora, Aumeltopia, Beepee, USNE2018, Isokenzar, Rebel-topia, Cuuldere, Direwolf1, Auphelia, Herbert Island, Wehraboos, North Catimestistrianes, Stoniamera, The Filippinas, Changolandia, Nowa Europa, Dasko, Maeiland, Unidum, Amerion, and 92 others.The West Valley Mountains, PenguinPies, Aurcania, Land Without Shrimp, Drystar, Mapico, Bear Connors Paradiso, Lesinteil, Abarri, Bleakfoot, Terran Draconia, Ebonhand, West Pastafaria, The Plebeian States, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Anserisa, Ralphburg, The Worst army of, Holy Free, Baltenlands, Vardanfel, Marinho Islands, Markla, Shefino, Springhollow, Compli, Kandorith, Laamiva, Corgitopiaa, Myness, Midand, Royaltica, Andinla, Concrete Slab, Myndia, Tepertopia, Brunier, Phanama, Merevane, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, Zataras, Alfama, House Ahsanul, Republic of RIP, Rabbitz, Eskvenn, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Apartment 11F, Yellunstryer, Rotenaplistan, Blondiesland, Qvait, The Imperial Frost Federation, Myhomecountry, Wakandan Tribes, Treir, Holota, Synarion, Ceutalia, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Levistian, Wallechi, Truskawkoland, Qawe, Kylania, The Altan, Seythennia, The Imperial Of Notsep, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Arvan Irawer, Proctethia, Bichedder, Doge Land, NIGHTRAY, Libedistan, Westenhald, Maerist, New Belgrade, Western Fardelshufflestein, Doundaly, Hellafare, Gonrati, Freavia, LadyRebels, The United Australian States, Bawkie, and Ipugao.