The Federal Republic of Emeseses is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by the President with a fair hand, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, infamous sell-swords, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 6.427 billion rakyat Emeseses enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Oonia. The average income tax rate is 67.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Emeseses economy, worth a remarkable 2,947 trillion Kepengs a year, is broadly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Gambling. Average income is an amazing 458,557 Kepengs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.1 times as much as the poorest.
The Coast Guard is pioneering a quixotic program to train fish, it's harder to qualify for IVF than for a good university, citizens applying for their first jobs face fierce competition from the homeless, and when shaking hands with foreign leaders the President wears an armoured gauntlet. Crime is totally unknown. Emeseses's national animal is the chicken, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is all religions.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Emeseses was endorsed by The People's Republic of Kvoer.
- : Emeseses endorsed The People's Republic of Lost Hyrule.
- : Emeseses endorsed The Republic of Tamdern.
- : Emeseses endorsed The People's Republic of Kvoer.
- : Emeseses endorsed The Uncharted Realm of Trixia.
- : Following new legislation in Emeseses, when shaking hands with foreign leaders the President wears an armoured gauntlet.
- : Following new legislation in Emeseses, citizens applying for their first jobs face fierce competition from the homeless.
- : Following new legislation in Emeseses, it's harder to qualify for IVF than for a good university.
- : Following new legislation in Emeseses, the Coast Guard is pioneering a quixotic program to train fish.
- : Following new legislation in Emeseses, rugby players that knock each other over always stop to make sure the other fellow is okay.
Endorsements Received: 113 » Lederland, Franluxin, Zavea, Crazy Firemen, Capitalist Paradise, Aggro, Sarotte, Raj7765, Rubian Empire, Vas Normandy, Collosuss, Masters86, Cecilly, Farrakhan, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Pettlland, Euroanatolian Greece, Perfect Sublime Masters, Cyrtenes, The Pacific Caliphate, Maazalik, Republic of edward, Beezertopia, The Horror Channel, Melon feud, Aqueira, Vroengard mk2, Panormia, Arinteriswith, MLGMADDENTRUMP2k16, Yoshiterra, OspasiA, Aeritania, Xyloqua, Andromeda Islands, Unibot III, Centurionis, Killmoor, Indoeuropaische Lander, Casanas, Florin, Singu1arity, Die Suid-Afrikaanse Ryk, Goryier, Gozira, Rushkaland, Arkhane, Doormat to the Lord, Aandruzognivia, North Comunist Awelanius, and 63 others.Amalea, ThePlace, Alcrestia Liakar, Vasisdas, Hallmaak, DisregardWork, Magrinia, Tomoner, Dead I Jack, The TSOSO Lunch Table, Zoigai, Volsar, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, United Kraven, Netroipize, The Libertarian Republic of Savages, Zerentopia, Razorback, CLovidia, Delight, Cazia Minor, Super Mega Awesome, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Greater Cesnica, Greater-Syria, Jebbush2020, Greater Vvarden, Wafflapolis, Greater Neo-China, Visionary Union, Fragmented Spero, Morover, Kinky Bootlaces, Nation of Urie, Tartessis, Ammadon, Edgedgie, South Sea New, Nakena, Mundanus, Alpharoland, Finodia, People of Tyra, Aianistan, Terras Elementis, Ser-Mal, Subterrania, The LunchTable, Lansaka, Allwarts, Gratosh, The Central Flat Lands Of Canada, Agalaesia, The 3rd Reich Remnants, NewColo, Bormiar, Encurage, Alsakah, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, Minskiev, A Leaf on the Wind, Comuni, and Kvoer.