|Capital||Køroenets and Rensulier|
|Leader||King Erik XII Georg|
The Federated Kingdom of Emerstari is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by King Erik XII Georg with an even hand, and notable for its daily referendums, pith helmet sales, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 8.59 billion Emerstarians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Køroenets and Rensulier. The average income tax rate is 24.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Emerstarian economy, worth 930 trillion Skilles a year, is led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 108,275 Skilles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Tourists are kicked out if they express interest in their national sport, politicians sweat as journalists scour internet archives for any mention of them, meat-eating is frowned upon, and foreign nations often blame poverty and terrorism on Emerstarian selfishness. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent. Emerstari's national animal is the Emerstarian Deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Emerstari published "Biographical Overview of the Monarchs of Emerstari" (Factbook: Trivia).
- : Emerstari published "Journals of the Emerstarian Settlement of Fyrland" (Factbook: History).
- : Following new legislation in Emerstari, foreign nations often blame poverty and terrorism on Emerstarian selfishness.
- : Emerstari was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Emerstari was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Emerstari approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Commend The Red Fleet"".
- : Emerstari voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Public Access to Court Records".
- : Emerstari voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Wallenburg".
- : Emerstari voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Wartime Journalism Protection Act"".
- : Emerstari was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Devout.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Some blokes.