|Faith||The Duel Hammers|
The Fascist Dictatorship of Emerald Ilses Empire is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Jahdo Malweadd with an iron fist, and renowned for its closed borders, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 10.013 billion Emeraldians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Deverry. The income tax rate is 100.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Emeraldian economy, worth a remarkable 2,278 trillion Welsh-Marks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 227,603 Welsh-Marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Minefields are being deployed along the border to discourage potential emigrants from trying to leave, the military refers to helpless combatants offering surrender as "sitting ducks", scientists earn more grant money for reproducing old experiments than trying anything new, and historical commemorations regularly devolve into militaristic jingoism. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Emerald Ilses Empire's national animal is the ddraig, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Duel Hammers.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Emerald Ilses Empire's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Emerald Ilses Empire's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Emerald Ilses Empire's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Emerald Ilses Empire's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Emerald Ilses Empire was refounded in Balder.
- : Emerald Ilses Empire ceased to exist in Osiris.
- : Emerald Ilses Empire was ravaged by a Zombie Thing Horde from The Holy Empire of Praisal, infecting 1 million survivors and converting to a zombie exporter! Oh no!
- : Emerald Ilses Empire was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Zombified and Most Zombies.
- : Following new legislation in Emerald Ilses Empire, historical commemorations regularly devolve into militaristic jingoism.
- : Following new legislation in Emerald Ilses Empire, scientists earn more grant money for reproducing old experiments than trying anything new.