The Star of Elundris is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Shandris Feathermoon with a fair hand, and notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, frequent executions, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.77 billion Kaldorei enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nighthaven. The average income tax rate is 73.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kaldorei economy, worth 538 trillion silvers a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 142,745 silvers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Only vaccinated citizens may have free healthcare, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed, they say that Kaldorei made a dessert and called it peace, and snap elections are called over every minor impasse. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Elundris's national animal is the owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Druidism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Elundris, snap elections are called over every minor impasse.
- : Following new legislation in Elundris, they say that Kaldorei made a dessert and called it peace.
- : Following new legislation in Elundris, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Elundris, only vaccinated citizens may have free healthcare.
- : Following new legislation in Elundris, walking to the local pizza parlour earns a lovely sports participation ribbon.
- : Following new legislation in Elundris, 'Police Academy 36' and 'Sharknados On A Plane' are vying for top spot at the box-office.
- : Following new legislation in Elundris, robotic spouses prove to be just as imperfect as flesh and blood ones.
- : Following new legislation in Elundris, new pilots are regularly reminded that they are more expendable than their planes.
- : Following new legislation in Elundris, tourists call Kaldorei beach towns "the fine coastline".
- : Following new legislation in Elundris, skateboarding is considered a form of diplomacy.
Endorsements Received: 63 » Ownzone, Reannia, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Ransium, Dwardossa, Ruinenlust, Canaltia, Turbeaux, Feladria, Entitize, Eryndlynd, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Chilledsville, Mountain Ash Forests, Frieden-und Freudenland, Love and Nature, The Cypher Nine, Ironic Remarks, Meropis, Caterasia, Wantevolo, Cat-Herders United, Banandonia, Window Land, Sacara, Prydaein, Kinganaryasia, Verdant Haven, Taco Respublic, Rorston, Forgotten Beauty, Vanenia, The Void Territories, Tauride, Kawastyselir, The Black Forrest, Boar Stacks, Shimerta, Novian Republics, Edible Plywood, Ordand, Bilsa, Artemis, Raccoon Creek, Greyveldt, Oryx the Mad God, Paplia, The Black Horns, Eaven, Coranova, and 13 others.Groenwald, Hyon Delta, Mahrenbach, Kaiseland, Speal Dhorrn, Western Continental Divide, Bananaistan, KinectiA, Khazuul, New Ladavia, Deontologia, Animmalia, and Eir.