The Rogue Nation of Elsweyr Land is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Silver Shadow with a fair hand, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.232 billion Elsweyr Landians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Environment, and Administration also on the agenda, while Defense receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Torval. The average income tax rate is 75.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Elsweyr Landian economy, worth 129 trillion golds a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 104,726 golds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Politicians "baring all" for the camera isn't always a figure of speech, unemployed youngsters trained to kill are being released en masse into society, trails to natural wonders are littered with trash from reality film crews, and autocrats are persona non grata. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Elsweyr Land's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Elsweyr Land, autocrats are persona non grata.
- : Elsweyr Land was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Elsweyr Land, trails to natural wonders are littered with trash from reality film crews.
- : Following new legislation in Elsweyr Land, unemployed youngsters trained to kill are being released en masse into society.
- : Following new legislation in Elsweyr Land, politicians "baring all" for the camera isn't always a figure of speech.
- : Following new legislation in Elsweyr Land, mournful opera fans place bouquets of roses at a 3000 capacity parking lot.
- : Following new legislation in Elsweyr Land, the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard.
- : Following new legislation in Elsweyr Land, monocled merchants with funny accents are applying for Elsweyr Landian citizenship in droves.
- : Elsweyr Land was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Elsweyr Land, the best fashion comes straight to the high street from sweatshops all across the globe.
Endorsements Received: 87 » Shavara, Elejamie, Ellsonian Dominion, United China Nation, Izonno, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, British Calradia, Kaigi, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Danesopia, H-Zhena, 0KXRg9C5, Wizardonia, Aristortia, Harro Waarudho, Todd McCloud, The Happian Union, Euricanis, Grand Rheinland, Biggstonia, Goodnamesarerare, A Slanted Black Stripe, Roissyland, Brotherland, Ridann, Tim Stark, Eagas, Marrico, Axdel, Tivinter, Endertopias, Aelitia, Merlovich, Shinnokawa, The Sacred Whale, Dark Edgyness, Wiranath, Under Upper Antartica, Davelands, Thyaclinia, Arpino, Pulmonaria, Republic of Berzerkistan, Survivoristan, Acheronn, Adavan, Agonya, Hizuru, Adolanta, Aeljae, and 37 others.Akorial, Bachtendekuppen, Neruch, Guthra, The Angel of Charity, East Malaysia, Headpat Central, Lyontisia, Norjis, Secos, The Holy Utopian Republic, Superior Indonesia, Sicilla, Gratefuland, VW53Aland, Janoobi Jazair, BearStackof2015, Sardarnikr, Someseni, Greater Ciscarpathia, Am Echad, Ravendi, TheRuthenians, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Pakitsk, Chubaka, Astroa, The United Asian Republics, Justice-Becoming, Kilkire, VoyKovie, Aleister, Opossum Slayer, Funkadelia, Greater Felter, America Mjolnir, and The United Neo American Union.