The Democratic Republic of Eliveon is a huge, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 532 million Eliveonians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny, pro-business government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Healthcare, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality and Environment aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 7.3%.
The powerhouse Eliveonian economy, worth 42.8 trillion Vyperdollars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 80,368 Vyperdollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
Traffic cops are puzzled to see that nobody exceeds the speed limits, no personal detail is too tiny for the suede-denim census police, procrastination is a national sport, and constipated-looking politicians are uptight about potty mouths. Crime is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Eliveon's national animal is the Kitten, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eliveon was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Langburn Islands.
- : Eliveon was endorsed by The Free Land of Crystal Creation.
- : Eliveon endorsed The Please Endorse Me of Beepee.
- : Eliveon withdrew its endorsement from The Please Endorse Me of Beepee.
- : Following new legislation in Eliveon, constipated-looking politicians are uptight about potty mouths.
- : Following new legislation in Eliveon, procrastination is a national sport.
- : Following new legislation in Eliveon, no personal detail is too tiny for the suede-denim census police.
- : Following new legislation in Eliveon, traffic cops are puzzled to see that nobody exceeds the speed limits.
- : Following new legislation in Eliveon, it needn't take a lot of snot and tears to fix a problem.
- : Eliveon was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector and the Top 10% for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Amerion, Qvait, Tepertopia, Erinor, Volaworand, Aidenfieeld, Land Without Shrimp, Corgitopiaa, Phanama, Nowa Europa, Marinho Islands, Treir, Bleakfoot, Wallechi, PenguinPies, Rebel-topia, Belschaft, Auphelia, WI SD EA D, Holota, Bartonia Nova, Wehraboos, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Farengeto, New Goldman, Aumeltopia, Linguiniland, Scu Greinne, Qawe, Kandorith, The Altan, Seythennia, Beepee, Purple Hyacinth, Jehenna, Conexia, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Ebonhand, Sandaoguo, Bichedder, Eskvenn, Doge Land, NIGHTRAY, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Sedunn, Bawkie, Gonrati, and 7 others.Choman, The United Australian States, LadyRebels, Freavia, Ipugao, Crystal Creation, and The Langburn Islands.