The Corporate Empire of Elephantinus is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Niecrates Monefeller with an even hand, and remarkable for its infamous sell-swords, enslaved workforce, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 4.905 billion Elephantinusians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of the City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 21.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Elephantinusian economy, worth 649 trillion workers a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Information Technology. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 132,346 workers, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 816,785 per year while the poor average 9,305, a ratio of 87.8 to 1.
Among slaves 'bastard' is an honorific rather than an insult, a cat may look at a king and a dude can look at an ass, citizens need a magnifying glass and color chart to distinguish between nearly identical brand labels, and the fate of the world literally rests on Niecrates Monefeller's fingers. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low. Elephantinus's national animal is the elephant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Elephantinus lost the endorsement of The Peoples Federal Republic of Indian Worker Councils.
- : Elephantinus lost the endorsement of The Second Tsardom of Tiskaiya.
- : Elephantinus lost the endorsement of The Kingdom of Bretislavia.
- : Elephantinus's influence in Ridgefield fell from "Envoy" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Elephantinus was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Elephantinus's influence in Ridgefield rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Elephantinus voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Vippertooth33".
- : Following new legislation in Elephantinus, the fate of the world literally rests on Niecrates Monefeller's fingers.
- : Elephantinus changed its national capital to "the City".
- : Elephantinus voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Language and Education Rights for Deaf Individuals".
Endorsements Received: 18 » DiRito-Opolis, Brokemia, Luna Dam, Technical Difficulties, Die Riech, Helaw, W1nky, Union of Socialist Republic of The Isle, Bootleg Canada, New Rodack, Antarcticao, Januss, Arnoldiastaniatia, Sheepistan, The Priesthood of Kevin, Ashner, Poflua, and The Grand Canyon Alliance.