|Leader||Ele The Sevent|
The People's Republic of Eleland is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Ele The Sevent with a fair hand, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, ubiquitous missile silos, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.487 billion Elelandians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Orgullo. The average income tax rate is 83.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Elelandian economy, worth 158 trillion pesos a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 106,337 pesos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Workers have their fruitcake and eat it too, most pop videos prominently feature the Elelandian flag, bins outnumber trees in city parks, and medical experts advise that those claiming to be medical experts are probably fraudsters. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eleland's national animal is the penguin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eleland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest and the Top 10% for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Eleland, medical experts advise that those claiming to be medical experts are probably fraudsters.
- : Following new legislation in Eleland, bins outnumber trees in city parks.
- : Following new legislation in Eleland, most pop videos prominently feature the Elelandian flag.
- : Following new legislation in Eleland, workers have their fruitcake and eat it too.
- : Following new legislation in Eleland, unpackaged foodstuffs rot on store shelves.
- : Eleland was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Kaltea.
- : Following new legislation in Eleland, kindergarten teachers with ankle-bracelets are closely supervised by their parole officers.
- : Following new legislation in Eleland, no one believes anything until it has been strenuously tested and peer-reviewed.
- : Following new legislation in Eleland, mandatory spouse selection pairs elderly apparatchiki with stunningly beautiful supermodels.
Endorsements Received: 52 » Sylh Alanor, Michelland, Typica, Melenavenia, Araine, Liphia, New Filippe, Vikoland, The Star Enpire, New Pi-Ramesses, Axolotlta, Uitmuntendheid, Nangka, Northern Endo, Haibaria, Tovenia, Perpetual Light, Nottinghaven, Golden gateway, Valdonland, Remnants of the Pacific, Floofybit, Inaros OPA, Letargia, Nekhuser-Ra, Denimz, Narwhal, The Land Named Bob, Tiralta, Junitaki-cho, Hathniland, Duneraven, Grayk San, Fel Vudos, Pangeodrea, Aephony, Delta Vega IV, Iscandare, Far Anoglinlan, Mystyn, Crialdenna, Vandermeer, Brazileand, Adawu, Applemarsh, Froler, Ladita, Porthosia, Ecologiania, Michis, and 2 others.Yondoria, and Kaltea.