The Empire of ElectronicDataSystems is a gargantuan, efficient nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 30.35 billion ElectronicDataSystemsians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Defense, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 70.3%.
The thriving ElectronicDataSystemsian economy, worth a remarkable 1,942 trillion Platinum Pieces a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 63,995 Platinum Pieces, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.8 times as much as the poorest.
Drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government, a cyber-war between file sharers and the music industry formats hard drives across the country, ElectronicDataSystems's Medieval Faire is renowned as one of the best in the region, and refugees from other nations are flocking to ElectronicDataSystems's border. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. ElectronicDataSystems's national animal is the Furry Robotic Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : ElectronicDataSystems was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Sarahs-Texas.
- : ElectronicDataSystems was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Sarah-Ville.
- : ElectronicDataSystems was endorsed by The City of Lewisville Texas.
- : ElectronicDataSystems lost the endorsement of The City of Lewisville Texas.
- : ElectronicDataSystems was endorsed by The Gigantic Frozen Igloo of Studly Penguins.
- : ElectronicDataSystems's influence in Texas fell from "Diplomat" to "Envoy".
- : ElectronicDataSystems was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : ElectronicDataSystems's influence in Texas rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : ElectronicDataSystems was endorsed by The Galactic Empire of South Aztlan.
- : ElectronicDataSystems was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.