The Empire of ElectronicDataSystems is a gargantuan, efficient nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 31.26 billion ElectronicDataSystemsians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Defense, and Environment. The average income tax rate is 70.0%.
The powerhouse ElectronicDataSystemsian economy, worth a remarkable 2,005 trillion Platinum Pieces a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 64,161 Platinum Pieces, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.8 times as much as the poorest.
Drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government, a cyber-war between file sharers and the music industry formats hard drives across the country, ElectronicDataSystems's Medieval Faire is renowned as one of the best in the region, and refugees from other nations are flocking to ElectronicDataSystems's border. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. ElectronicDataSystems's national animal is the Furry Robotic Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : ElectronicDataSystems was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : ElectronicDataSystems was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Azbadar.
- : ElectronicDataSystems was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : ElectronicDataSystems endorsed The Big Tex Happy Taco Stands of NewTexas.
- : ElectronicDataSystems was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : ElectronicDataSystems altered its national flag.
- : ElectronicDataSystems's influence in Texas rose from "Minnow" to "Envoy".
- : ElectronicDataSystems relocated from Lazarus to Texas.
- : ElectronicDataSystems applied to join the World Assembly.
- : ElectronicDataSystems was refounded in Lazarus.
Endorsements Received: None.