|Faith||Cult of ElectronicArts|
The Profiteering Corporations of ElectronicArts is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Andrew Wilson with an even hand, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, deadly medical pandemics, and digital currency. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 29.558 billion ElectronicArtsians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The minute, corrupt government, or what there is of one, is primarily concerned with Industry, although Education is also considered important, while Environment and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Redwood City. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient ElectronicArtsian economy, worth an astonishing 13,506 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 456,957 Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 5.2 times as much as the poorest.
Pictures of government employees with expensive Pearbooks 'working' on exotic beaches dominate local tabloids, drill sergeants yell in the ears of bespectacled nerds in cybermilitary "reboot camps", every new toxic waste dump comes with a seal of approval from the government's science advisor, and the comic book series 'Andrew Wilson and the Villainous Corporate Cronies' is a best-seller. Crime is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. ElectronicArts's national animal is the Gamer, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Cult of ElectronicArts.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : ElectronicArts was endorsed by The Grand Martial Empire of The Yeetusa.
- : ElectronicArts was endorsed by The Shrekacratic Ogres Republic of VlaRiSsiA.
- : ElectronicArts was endorsed by The Shadow Cult of Jocospor.
- : ElectronicArts was endorsed by The Dungeons of YoKrToN.
- : ElectronicArts was endorsed by The Republic of Hunem.
- : ElectronicArts was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : ElectronicArts was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Philippine Marxist Government.
- : ElectronicArts was endorsed by The British-French Union of Corpus Ascendancy.
- : ElectronicArts was endorsed by The United Confederate Republics of Magnerberg.
- : Following new legislation in ElectronicArts, the comic book series 'Andrew Wilson and the Villainous Corporate Cronies' is a best-seller.
Endorsements Received: 24 » ShrewLlamaLand, Shiya, Inferno Drake, Comein, Consterius Reich, United Communes of Chile, Depackya, Brennernatria, West Heisen, Fetra, New Caledonian Reich, Doranin, Clippius Maximus, Jefferson Club, The Destroyers of Christianity, Feuraxia, Panthera Order, Hellslayer, Corpus Ascendancy, Hunem, YoKrToN, Jocospor, VlaRiSsiA, and The Yeetusa.