|Faith||Cult of ElectronicArts|
The Profiteering Corporations of ElectronicArts is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Andrew Wilson with an even hand, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and digital currency. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 30.513 billion ElectronicArtsians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The minute, corrupt government, or what there is of one, is primarily concerned with Industry, with Education and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Environment and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Redwood City. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient ElectronicArtsian economy, worth an astonishing 13,861 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 454,280 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Pictures of government employees with expensive Pearbooks 'working' on exotic beaches dominate local tabloids, drill sergeants yell in the ears of bespectacled nerds in cybermilitary "reboot camps", every new toxic waste dump comes with a seal of approval from the government's science advisor, and the comic book series 'Andrew Wilson and the Villainous Corporate Cronies' is a best-seller. Crime is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. ElectronicArts's national animal is the Gamer, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Cult of ElectronicArts.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : ElectronicArts was endorsed by The Free Land of Laffertty.
- : ElectronicArts was endorsed by The Absolute Monarchy of The Unholy Byzantine Empire.
- : ElectronicArts was endorsed by The Sultanate of Verrich Ania.
- : ElectronicArts was endorsed by The United Commonwealth of Kinegiener.
- : ElectronicArts was endorsed by The Capitalist Consortium of Systemic Corruption.
- : ElectronicArts was endorsed by The Bavarium Producer of Medici Empire.
- : ElectronicArts was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Thorstonia.
- : ElectronicArts was endorsed by The Colony of Kleptocratic Bureau of Foreign Affairs.
- : ElectronicArts was endorsed by The The Cult of East Mordor.
- : ElectronicArts was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Halletia.
Endorsements Received: 36 » ShrewLlamaLand, Shiya, Inferno Drake, Consterius Reich, Depackya, Brennernatria, West Heisen, Fetra, Clippius Maximus, Jefferson Club, The Destroyers of Christianity, Feuraxia, Panthera Order, Hellslayer, Hunem, Jocospor, VlaRiSsiA, The Yeetusa, New Sparta Ascendancy, Greater Dragunovia, HMS NHS, American Pere Housh, Russian States of Eurasia, Oigrim, Golden Impirial Utopia, Eternal Iron, Trivilin, Halletia, East Mordor, Kleptocratic Bureau of Foreign Affairs, Thorstonia, Medici Empire, Kinegiener, Verrich Ania, The Unholy Byzantine Empire, and Laffertty.