|Faith||Modern United Dark Rituals|
|Animal||common coast goat|
The Confederacy of Eitna is a massive, cultured nation, renowned for its state-planned economy, lack of airports, and parental licensing program. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.888 billion Eitnabaili love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 85.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Eitnan economy, worth 86.3 trillion single fares a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Information Technology. Average income is 45,687 single fares, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Government theft from poor artists to give to rich allies has been dubbed the "reverse Robin Hood" policy, the 'kind of scrawny' 500 meter hurdle is a popular event, anti-government web sites are springing up, and citizens cannot change their light bulbs without approval from an international committee. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eitna's national animal is the common coast goat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Modern United Dark Rituals.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eitna published "「Attention Travellers!」 (2) Pmniü'ao Island rail link out of service!" (Factbook: Overview).
- : Eitna was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest.
- : Following new legislation in Eitna, citizens cannot change their light bulbs without approval from an international committee.
- : Following new legislation in Eitna, anti-government web sites are springing up.
- : Following new legislation in Eitna, the 'kind of scrawny' 500 meter hurdle is a popular event.
- : Following new legislation in Eitna, government theft from poor artists to give to rich allies has been dubbed the "reverse Robin Hood" policy.
- : Following new legislation in Eitna, arbitration is mightier than the sword.
- : Eitna's influence in Texas rose from "Hatchling" to "Squire".
- : Eitna lodged a message on the Texas Regional Message Board.
- : Eitna relocated from Lazarus to Texas.