The Wandering City of Eisenstern is a massive, genial nation, remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, smutty television, and national health service. The compassionate population of 2.649 billion Eisensternians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Eisenstern. The average income tax rate is 62.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Eisensternian economy, worth 216 trillion Star Marks a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 81,641 Star Marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The Eisenstern Enquirer offers weekly cash prizes for 'most blasphemous song, story, or cartoon', Leader sports gold-plated grillz to promote the government's hard money policy, citizens are deployed to barren deserts to protect small territorial claims, and giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eisenstern's national animal is the Black-Branded Owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eisenstern's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Eisenstern's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Eisenstern's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Eisenstern's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Eisenstern created a custom banner.
- : Eisenstern altered its national flag.
- : Eisenstern was refounded in Osiris.
- : Eisenstern ceased to exist in Cape of Good Hope.
- : Eisenstern published "Military capabilities of Eisenstern" (Account: Other).
- : Eisenstern published "The Council of Seven" (Account: Other).