The Empire of Eienn is a huge, cultured nation, notable for its daily referendums, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 605 million Eiennians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Suplex City. The average income tax rate is 48.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Eiennian economy, worth 64.3 trillion Tamashis a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 106,199 Tamashis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
It's said that any enemy of democracy is a friend to Leader, supermarket milk is a shear-thickening fluid that can stop small-caliber bullets, heartfelt sentiments are mercilessly marketed by a million-Tamashi treacle machine, and Leader can often be found attempting to coax random citizens' cats down from trees. Crime is totally unknown. Eienn's national animal is the turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eienn's influence in The West Pacific rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Eienn was endorsed by The Socialist Republic of Arvladma.
- : Eienn was endorsed by The Republic of Madarna.
- : Eienn was endorsed by The Galactic Sector of Grand Republic of the Sun.
- : Eienn was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Eienn was endorsed by The Socalist Utopian Fd Republic of Pernacyvokya.
- : Eienn was endorsed by The ʇɐǝɹפ qoq of Bobki.
- : Following new legislation in Eienn, Leader can often be found attempting to coax random citizens' cats down from trees.
- : Following new legislation in Eienn, heartfelt sentiments are mercilessly marketed by a million-Tamashi treacle machine.
- : Following new legislation in Eienn, supermarket milk is a shear-thickening fluid that can stop small-caliber bullets.
Endorsements Received: 105 » Atopias, Bova Ptaltand, Area 591, Dao Ding, Kabayan, Wickedly evil people, The Isle of Burgrass, The Antarctic Empires, Sniki, Gracelantia, Bran Astor, Ignuei, Albyion Kingdom, Antahbrantahstan, Fallgriffin, Divina Patriae, Archonina, Conar Ascendency, Sindria, Itrusca, Cro Magnon, Einherfell, The Fourth Redoubt, Arnic, Demetrian, Condonohia, Rubberduckia, Granducato Toscana, Athrid HullHund, Avadon, Barcocoland, Mathematania, Recuecn, Glorious Existence, Common Good, Western End Them Son, Greater Fevaria, Suessu, Mercia Regnum, Big Bertha, BoxcarJim, Amanohara, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Ferroia, Nevafornia, Ingentis Novus, Hiems, Papercuts and Skittles, Atheist States of Philippines, Triestine, and 55 others.Holmani, British Snoing Ang, El Facil, Mediobogdum, Robbinston, Neoteutonia, Tyyyyysylvania, East Swedesia, Rivello, Professor Thomas, Shaktirajya, Nieubasria, Estriacea, Calingfara, Lynier, Liberillia, Glenbeigh, Fujai, Greynne, United Adaikes, 3kruimels, Zenduria, Saransh, Isle Royale, Anuubis, Carinakerathe, Escapitania, Ellcrys, The Undivided, Altana Pacifica, Quevilis, Eleftherios venizelos, The Unified Missourtama States, Futuo, Zoran, Europity, Shirwan, Democratic Peoples Freedonia, Volkason, Rebal Elywuzzoia, Ahssn, Dioswania, Emark, IndyCar Racing, Thevinia, Oometz, Giovanniland, Samueliebox, Dilber, Marikeb, Hamburg Neo, Pernacyvokya, Grand Republic of the Sun, Madarna, and Arvladma.