The Empire of Eien no Nihon is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its compulsory military service. The cynical, devout population of 484 million Japanese are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Education, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 31.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Japanese economy, worth 35.7 trillion Japanese Yen a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 73,673 Japanese Yen, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Economists claim no news is good news, adult magazines are having a sales resurgence as internet anonymity disappears, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists, and frat-house partying has become the national pastime. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eien no Nihon's national animal is the Koi, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eien no Nihon was endorsed by The Republic of Xunaan.
- : Eien no Nihon was endorsed by The Royal State of Daarwyrth.
- : Eien no Nihon was endorsed by The Kingdom of Kyratistani.
- : Eien no Nihon was endorsed by The Spooky season Forest of McClandia Doge 2.
- : Eien no Nihon was endorsed by The Sarcasm Tag of Canaltia.
- : Eien no Nihon was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Eien no Nihon was endorsed by The Green Otter's State of Garbelia.
- : Eien no Nihon's influence in Forest rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Eien no Nihon was endorsed by The Keepdom of Summerforest.
- : Eien no Nihon was endorsed by The Republic of Thrything.
Endorsements Received: 20 » Jutsa, Ruinenlust, Lura, Terrabod, Anachronolandia, Einswenn, Ownzone, Atsvea, Roless, Hyon Delta, Rivienland, Feladria, Dasche, Thrything, Garbelia, Canaltia, McClandia Doge 2, Kyratistani, Daarwyrth, and Xunaan.