The Republic of Eheleana is a very large, genial nation, renowned for its compulsory military service and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 165 million Eheleanans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Law & Order, and Defense are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. The average income tax rate is 35.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Eheleanan economy, worth 10.1 trillion Republic Credits a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Furniture Restoration, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 61,090 Republic Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Wilderness-dwelling hermits are surprised to find railway stations on their front doorsteps, drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking, money that should have gone to charities is instead spent on monitoring them, and captains must wait until all rats are safe before jumping ship. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eheleana's national animal is the Turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Eheleana, captains must wait until all rats are safe before jumping ship.
- : Following new legislation in Eheleana, money that should have gone to charities is instead spent on monitoring them.
- : Following new legislation in Eheleana, drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking.
- : Following new legislation in Eheleana, wilderness-dwelling hermits are surprised to find railway stations on their front doorsteps.
- : Following new legislation in Eheleana, babies are a small but significant export.
- : Eheleana voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Sterilisation of Minors etc".
- : Eheleana's influence in Digital DayDream fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- : Eheleana was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry and Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Eheleana relocated from The East Pacific to Digital DayDream.
- : Eheleana relocated from Digital DayDream to The East Pacific.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Na po ele ele.