The Empire of Egyptian Mamluk Sultanate is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Tumanbay II with an even hand, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.312 billion Mamluks are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cairo. The average income tax rate is 72.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Mamlukian economy, worth 155 trillion Dinars a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 46,866 Dinars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Fancy dress parties are raided by military police for new recruits, it is considered unpatriotic to learn a foreign language, a rolling news ticker tape of disclaimers runs across the bottom of the screen on all TV shows, and students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Egyptian Mamluk Sultanate's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Secular.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Egyptian Mamluk Sultanate was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Engales and Southern Ireland.
- : Egyptian Mamluk Sultanate was endorsed by The Republic of Riverpost.
- : Egyptian Mamluk Sultanate was endorsed by The République of Continental Social Democrats.
- : Egyptian Mamluk Sultanate endorsed The Bat Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist.
- : Egyptian Mamluk Sultanate was endorsed by The Bat Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist.
- : Egyptian Mamluk Sultanate lost the endorsement of The Bat Benevolent Church of Jim the Baptist.
- : Egyptian Mamluk Sultanate endorsed The Republic of Sienkahn.
- : Egyptian Mamluk Sultanate was endorsed by The Republic of Sienkahn.
- : Egyptian Mamluk Sultanate endorsed The Democratic Republic of Elitestland.
- : Egyptian Mamluk Sultanate endorsed The Federation of Shagolaa.
Endorsements Received: 79 » Thracia Republic, The Champions League, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Saint Domingo, Yahlia, Kaspinia, Irminsulia, Northern German Federation, Death Bat, Ahma, The New Nordic Union, Troltovia, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Pazano, Chioganah, Outer Sparta, Thracia and Crimea, Slavorussia, Dorpz, The Seven Provinces, Slavonia and Srijem, An Clar, St Scarlett, Dark Matter, Republic of Satherland, Pilipinas and Malaya, Greate San Marino, Regnum Italiae, Imperium Anglorum, Wombelland, Leranditale, Kenmoria WA Mission, Feria-Alkaline, Bahnhofstrasse, Saiwania, Dauershire, Apabeossie, Nuweland, Mantcor, Puerto Thelosia, Brakanistan, Garya, Ansington, Nardin, Supcotia, Viciebskaja, The Kingdom of Denmark, Soviet Taoistan, Purgatio, British Norklon, and 29 others.GanymedEuropa, Gingera, Lovisa, Alsted, Novo Portugal, Arorska, Free Furentenia, Elisabethshagen, WaffleEmpire, Mallesia, Stromia, Neuchateau, Betasia, Alba-Nord, Walfo, Porury, The Wretched of this Earth, The Mongol Plain, Preusses, Lord Sapre, Enway, Einswenn, Shagolaa, Elitestland, Sienkahn, Jim the Baptist, Continental Social Democrats, Riverpost, and Engales and Southern Ireland.