The Constitutional Monarchy of Eesenland is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Agnes Verjdström with an even hand, and notable for its smutty television, daily referendums, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.103 billion Eesenlandians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bölsn. The average income tax rate is 67.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Eesensen economy, worth 159 trillion kroens a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 144,753 kroens, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Tourists call Eesensen beach towns "the fine coastline", hackers post hourly updates on international summits, the tenet of free speech is held dear, and social media sites go into shutdown for days at a time to censor user content. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Eesenland's national animal is the serpent, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Eesenland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Peaceful First Contact".
- : Following new legislation in Eesenland, social media sites go into shutdown for days at a time to censor user content.
- : Following new legislation in Eesenland, the tenet of free speech is held dear.
- : Eesenland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Eesenland, hackers post hourly updates on international summits.
- : Following new legislation in Eesenland, tourists call Eesensen beach towns "the fine coastline".
- : Eesenland was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Novabritannia.
- : Eesenland was endorsed by The Republic of Riverpost.
- : Eesenland endorsed The République of Continental Social Democrats.
- : Following new legislation in Eesenland, family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries.
Endorsements Received: 88 » Northern German Federation, Yahlia, Slavorussia, Saint Domingo, Thracia Republic, The Champions League, Jim the Baptist, Troltovia, Irminsulia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Pilipinas and Malaya, Outer Sparta, St Scarlett, Lovisa, Elisabethshagen, The New Nordic Union, Novo Portugal, Dark Matter, The Kingdom of Denmark, Permorania, Aura Banitia, Free Furentenia, Wombelland, Pydrus, Socialist Balkans, WaffleEmpire, Cherised Lands of Galicia, Republic of Satherland, Estonesia, Supcotia, The Seven Provinces, An Clar, Betasia, Slavonia and Srijem, Bahnhofstrasse, Regnum Italiae, Nevelja, Dauershire, Viciebskaja, Nuweland, Galway-Dublin, Einswenn, Weltbeherrschung, Stromia, Mantcor, Falvaard, Blechingia, Thracia and Crimea, Walfo, Leszno, and 38 others.Saiwania, Porury, The Mongol Plain, The Wretched of this Earth, Fearann nan Albannaich, Greate San Marino, Pazano, Lord Sapre, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, GanymedEuropa, Puerto Thelosia, Apabeossie, Mallesia, Enway, Carphelia, Imperium Anglorum, Brakanistan, Beauprix, New Touraine, Milfgaerd, Elitestland, Feria-Alkaline, Neo-Europa, Shagolaa, Sienkahn, Leranditale, Germany Third Reich, Rijland, Nardin, Chioganah, Legique, Kanokla, New Ylicia, Alympian Kingdom, Kyrkilas, Continental Social Democrats, Riverpost, and Novabritannia.