The Holy Dromedan Ascendancy of Ediola is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Cornelius An'Hum with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 2.863 billion Ediolans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bastion. The average income tax rate is 92.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ediolan economy, worth 405 trillion Cors a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 141,627 Cors, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Judicial robes are the country's hottest fashion trend, old folks reminisce about the last time someone was acquitted of a crime, soldiers find that home gadgets and power tools are more effective as improvised weapons than the guns they've been issued, and there's never enough space in space. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ediola's national animal is the Exceed, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ediola was endorsed by The Principality of Brandenburg-Magdeburg.
- : Ediola was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Ediola voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reproductive Freedoms"".
- : Following new legislation in Ediola, there's never enough space in space.
- : Following new legislation in Ediola, soldiers find that home gadgets and power tools are more effective as improvised weapons than the guns they've been issued.
- : Following new legislation in Ediola, old folks reminisce about the last time someone was acquitted of a crime.
- : Following new legislation in Ediola, judicial robes are the country's hottest fashion trend.
- : Following new legislation in Ediola, voting is compulsory.
- : Ediola was endorsed by The Empire of Altmoras Prime.
- : Ediola was endorsed by The Respublika of Zemnaya Svoboda.
Endorsements Received: 76 » Notyoutopia, Upper Portlandia, Siwale, Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sith, The Rossinite Empire, Valdr, Great Bights Mum, Yaorozu, Tharissus, HMS Unicorn, Kaschovia, Mercy Land, Ovsterland, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Empy, Xentherida, Omicron Persei V111, Vazali, Holy Oranz, Sunto, Pallaith, Malta Comino Gozo, Sil Dorsett, Colony of lasting Hopes, Shadowrik, DeGuts, Ostrinios, Frances Francis the First of France, Kwaj, Coemgen, Reannia, PlanetPunk, Amerian States, Enosville, ABC, Selfgradatude, Arcadia of Kasterborous, Sankami, General COE, Moristia, Chinstralia, Vszeklina, Bharathvarsh, Friently, Hong Kong Empire, Jenner-Kardash, South Grand Mountain, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, Koda-Land, and 26 others.Faxfleet, Kingdom of Space, Cleoskye, Victoriaans Nederlands, Diodone, Kelvaros Prime, Lamexanope, Anima Proxa, Rylam, American MapleStory, Sheppey, Che Sana Und, Kizja, Religioncord, Dadastan Archipelago, Zedeya, McMasterdonia, Forunte, Yukti, Marsh Castle, Plembobria, Prevaland, Necromonia, Maestros haven, Zemnaya Svoboda, and Brandenburg-Magdeburg.