The Holy Dromedan Ascendancy of Ediola is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Cornelius An'Hum with a fair hand, and notable for its pith helmet sales, ubiquitous missile silos, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.572 billion Ediolans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bastion. The average income tax rate is 96.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Ediolan economy, worth 586 trillion Cors a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 164,235 Cors, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings, conspiracy theorists allege Bastion's new subway map resembles Satanic symbols, factories grind to a halt every time there is an election, and glamping Ediolans won't sleep in a tent that doesn't include a Jacuzzi. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ediola's national animal is the Exceed, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Cornelian Theory.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ediola, glamping Ediolans won't sleep in a tent that doesn't include a Jacuzzi.
- : Ediola was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Ediola, factories grind to a halt every time there is an election.
- : Following new legislation in Ediola, conspiracy theorists allege Bastion's new subway map resembles Satanic symbols.
- : Following new legislation in Ediola, artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings.
- : Following new legislation in Ediola, in life full of care there is no time to stop and stare.
- : Following new legislation in Ediola, school children are expected to know the names of all seven hundred native tribes and their cultural practices.
- : Following new legislation in Ediola, polite commuters on the Bastion Metro always let hurried workers off the train first.
- : Following new legislation in Ediola, the government has legalised small-scale capitalism.
- : Ediola was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "New York Times Democracy".
Endorsements Received: 145 » Notyoutopia, Siwale, The Rossinite Empire, Great Bights Mum, Yaorozu, Tharissus, HMS Unicorn, Kaschovia, Mercy Land, Xentherida, Omicron Persei V111, Vazali, Holy Oranz, Sunto, Pallaith, Malta Comino Gozo, Sil Dorsett, Colony of lasting Hopes, Shadowrik, Ostrinios, Frances Francis the First of France, Kwaj, Coemgen, Reannia, PlanetPunk, Amerian States, Enosville, Selfgradatude, Sankami, General COE, Vszeklina, Bharathvarsh, Friently, HoNg KoNg EmPiRe, South Grand Mountain, Shin-Hachioji, Koda-Land, Kingdom of Space, Diodone, Kelvaros Prime, Lamexanope, Anima Proxa, Rylam, American MapleStory, Sheppey, Che Sana Und, Dadastan Archipelago, Zedeya, McMasterdonia, Forunte, and 95 others.Yukti, Plembobria, Prevaland, Necromonia, Maestros haven, Zemnaya Svoboda, The The Bierands, Aenglaland, AdyLand, Lupus Imperium, Yaris, New Chilokver, The Utopian Movement, Buckerino, Ausmercia, Republic of Dixie, United States of Panthalassa, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Vogonlandia, Rumagna, Seven Hills, Cuyan, Cloydicia, The Lancerian Empire, Lord Ravenclaw, Bayern-Straubing, The Iron Lions, Stareogratia, Aerilia, Pakistan 001, Universal State Formula, Territorio di Nessuno, Horsley Land, Slaughterhouse Nine, WE Empire, Tredano, Gellandia, Coppicia, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Beodarasc, Lionia, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Thenaca, Phillywob, Asuroka, Corfad, Wodan, Aroa, Unsophisticate, Wineclaw, Ainsworth, Felhaven, Victoriaans Nederlands, New-El, Midds Conia, Unimaginable Doom, Libotionia, The Syca, Apetopia, Sylcar, Dodione, Celasur, Inferno shiver, Azzarel, Krakovhia, Free Culture, ShortBusCrashed, Alice Gardens, Hexago, Dannyria, Agrauron, Mzeusia, Gladio II, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Malvad, SillyString, NatsukiLand, Celebia, Sanjurika, ThE eNd oF eE, Merconitonitopia, Gospel Power, Dinoium, New Haudenosaunee Confederacy, Saint Marks Island, Inzland, New Lakemba, Socialist Cooperative Republics, Wunderstrafanstalt, Astal Aavors, ABC, Avornica, Bridgett, The Free Californian People, and Eglise Sainte Eve.